Sammy L. Regacho
Foothill Ranch, Ca *2610
Summary of Experience:
Almost thirty years of experience with Fluor Corporation. Responsible in developing and updating complex drawings from rough sketches or written instructions from various discipline using AutoCad, MicroStation, PDS-2D (Intergraph Platform), and ACES Program (AutoCad Platform). Responsibilities also includes checking drawings to meet the company and client latest industry practice, related codes, and specific contract requirements.
Develop and Revise:
• P&ID, PFD, UFD and MSD drawings.
• Piping Plot Plan drawings from department managers and Engineers.
• Piping Isometric drawings per piping designers and Engineers instructions (manual and AutoCad).
• Detail drawings of piping standard manual and other disciplines.
• Structural details and Sectional view drawings of pipeways.
• Electrical single line diagrams.
• Experience also includes, production of Equipment List and Bill of Materials. Education and Training:
Manuel l. Quezon University – Manila Philippines (1979-1985) Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
MTI College – Orange, USA (1994)
Piping Design (PDS–3D)
Smart Plant P&ID (PDS-2D)