To be apart of apart of an organization that is well integrated within a community and making a difference. My desire is to be able to use the skills that I have acquired through my work experience, life experience, and higher education, to be an asset .
Ayurvedic(Traditional Indian Medicine) Medicine Educator Satellite Locations
2009 - current
• Instruct interested individuals on the relevant concepts of Ayurvedic medicine.
• Construct, record, and maintain confidential patient intake forms.
• Verify all documents have been signed, which covers legal disclosures and scope of practice.
• Evaluate documents for identifying markers, which would be later related to the patient.
• Conduct follow-up consultations
• Network with health organizations to better assist the community with alternative lower cost dis-ease management.
• Explain disease pathology from Ayurvedic perspective.
ABM Building Management
3580 Wilshire, suite 1100
Los Angeles, 90018
Project Site Manager
• Compile daily activity reports and discuss potential problems with the building manager, who reports to an HOA board.
• Conduct employee meetings addressing safety and/or personal issues.
• Interface between the building management and contracting security company.
• Verify vendor’s workman's comp insurance and business insurance that meets monetary limit.
• Verify visitors to the building are allowed to enter by calling tenant.
• Manage visitor parking area and closed it when full.
• Assisted building manager with constructing documents on word and excel spread sheet.
• Constructed Memorandums pertaining to upcoming events.
• Assisted in collecting HOA board voting ballots.
• Responsible for timely breaks, time sheets, and overall function of every shift.
• Responsible for vacation time, pay raises, and work schedule for all employees.
• Responsible for a 250 dollar cash box.
• Responsible for mail room and its distribution.
• Supervise vendor’s and their compliance to HOA rules, which was signed prior to beginning work.
Broadway Federal Bank
170 N. Market St.
Inglewood, Ca 90301
Customer Service Representative
• Manage a cash box of over 2,500 and balancing at the end of day.
• Conduct customer banking activities, which include, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, cashing government bonds, cashing checks, selling money back to the federal reserve, encoding checks, and opening new accounts.
• Selling new bank products, such as investment tools.
• Conducted excellent customer service, such as problem solving, conflict resolution, and relating com- plex bank terms and policies in an understandable manner.
• Input customer information using a banking software. Education
Azusa Pacific University- Los Angeles, CA
Pre- Health Science (BS) Healthcare Management - In Progress (Graduation Date - Early 2019) California College Of Ayurveda- Grass Valley, CA Ayurvedic Educator Certification (600 classroom hrs) Business Administration Certificate
Los Angeles City College- Los Angeles, CA
Available upon request