• 5+ Years of management and leadership
• 2+ Years of social media branding and managing
with knowledge of marketing analytics
• Managed and trained 100+ employees in
personal and professional development
• Increased overall sales by 25% through creation
of aggressive local and social media marketing
campaigns and cross-sales training.
• Analyzed sales for profits and losses
throughout the month.
• Production scheduling/ time management
• Implementing inventory control procedures
to minimize company waste/theft
• Cash handling with little to no discrepancies
• In-depth knowledge in electronic software
(POS. Office, Metric, etc.)
JAN. 2018 – TO CURRENT
Business Development Manager / Solutions LLC, Portland,
• Help implement a social media marketing and branding campaign to bring exposure to clients and products
• Analyzed monthly sales to identify product lines that needed additional promotion to maximize profits
• Cultivated rapport and business relationships with clients and vendors daily with meetings an interpersonal phone call
• Travelled onsite to numerous farms/grows to inspect the quality of product
• Generated new business for the firm via cold calls, in person visits, referrals from contacts and networking on social media.
• Participated in trade shows, industry events, customer entertainment activities, sales meetings, training programs and conferences to help build knowledge and professional development 2015 TO DEC. 2017
Operations Manager/ Gordo’s, Tallahassee, FL.
• Setting and exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals while maintaining costs and retaining quality employees
• Completing store opening and closing included but not limited to staffing issues, POS systems check, managing deposits, intaking inventory, with little to no discrepancies
• Oversaw shifts with 15+ staff in fast pace environment with roughly $10,000.00-$25,000.00 daily sales
• Compiling monthly sales reports and forecasting of sales trend. 2
• Developed brand awareness and expanded social media presence on multiple platforms to help facilitate large events and customer interactions
• Compiling store orders averaging ~$5,000.00-$10,000.00 three times a week ensuring store stocked for upcoming sales week.
Professional Courses and certifications
OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit #1H7N51 (Expires 01/15/2023) State of Oregon DPSST Private Security Provider #71746 (Expires 4/27/2020) ServSafe Manager Certification (Expires 7/17/2022) Medical Marijuana Consultant Certification (Currently enrolled in certification) Google Online Marketing Certification (Currently enrolled certification)