*** ******** ***** ******, **** TX 77450
Dependable and reliable Healthcare Sales Representative passionate at helping clients feel more confident and comfortable about purchasing equipment and services for their needs. Specializes in both inside and outside sales, excellent communication and analytical skills which are utilized in my sales techniques to increase sales.
Professional Courses and Certifications
Capella University 2019
Bachelor of Science: Business Administration
• Minor in Healthcare Management
• Certified in BLS
• C.E.U. in Customer Service
• Completed coursework in medical terminology
• Excellent communication skills
• In depth-knowledge of disease areas and
• Strong business and networking skills
• Contract negotiation/review/drafting
• Multi-task management
• Creative problem solving
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strategic negotiating tactics
Marigold Medical Supply, LLC. March 2015 to June 2018 Sales and Marketing Representative
• Consistently exceeded department expectations for productivity and accuracy levels.
• Organized promotional programs to optimize revenue levels.
• Successfully led key projects which resulted in 100 % positive client feedback.
• Designed project documentation and contracts with a comprehensive accurate approach.
• Directed strategic initiatives to capitalize sales by 40% over a two year period.
• Reduced and controlled expenses by renegotiating contracts annually, planned annual sessions with clients and matching terms with turns on inventory.
• Developed and strengthened business relationships to form lasting / loyal partnerships.
• Created and implemented highly effective individualized solutions for clients.
• Developed and sourced sales leads to increase client base.
• Educated clients on product knowledge and provided onsite training. GE Oil and Gas December 2013 to July 2014
EHS Administrative Assistant
• Ensured all emails and communication with wireline environmental health and safety employees'.
• Monitored all terminations and hires within the wireline division.
• Tracked drug and alcohol screenings within the wireline division.
• Planned and coordinated logistics / materials for the board, committee, and staff events.
• Effectively communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
• Coordinated daily, weekly and monthly calendar obligations for EHS managers.
• Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists.
• Screened and verified visitors for identification credentials for the purpose of their visit to maintain security of personnel / office environment.
• Oversaw office inventory by restocking supplies and making purchase orders.
• Directed clients to appropriate personnel to address concerns, resolve complaints, or answer account-related questions.
• Created and compiled documents / reports to be filed, copied or faxed to the appropriate parties.
• Prepared travel plans, including itinerary, transportation and overnight accommodations for EHS Manager.
ES Hulsey & Associates, Inc. April 2000 to December 2012 Executive Assistant
• Explored internet research on competitors and future acquisitions.
• Refined, formatted, and cultivated databases, ensuring all clients confidentiality remains conserved.
• Implemented solutions on managing monthly and travel expenses.
• Ensured accurate and on-time completion of all projects.
• Coordinated and planned with CEO office renovations and office relocations.
• Correlated conference calls, management meetings, special events and travel arrangements for CEO.
• Managed and controlled office supply inventory to ensure timely ordering or requisition of depleted or low-level stock.
• Managed clerical needs of company employees, including copying, faxing and file management.
• Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
• Created professional memoranda, letters and marketing copy. Affiliations and Accomplishments
• Dean's List for Capella University 2017, 2018
• Ambassador for Capella University
• Runner-up 500/500 Challenge for GE Oil & Gas
• Community Volunteer Charitable Feeding Houston (2012- present)
• 5K Run for GE Oil and Gas - 2014
• Server Administrator - Thanksgiving Feed the Homeless - 2015
• Member of NAHAM
• Member, Small Business Association (2015 - present)