Courtyard Village, Villa No. *C, Al Rashidiya Dubai UAE
• Reliable and safety-oriented Driver with more than 10 years' hands-on experience in light vehicle driving.
• Committed to ensuring the safety of passengers, merchandise and vehicle.
• Excellent problem-solver who responds quickly in emergency situations.
• Proven ability to read maps and use GPS systems. Great hand-eye coordination.
• Detail-oriented electrician with extensive experience in all aspects of electrical arena.
• Efficient in multi-voltage lighting, appliances installation and equipment testing.
• Substantial knowledge of industrial control circuit management and power distribution.
• Recognized for consistently increasing customer satisfaction by providing them with accurate
• expertise in car maintenance such as oil change, tire replacement, tire rotation, salik reload and molkia renewal.
Primary - Pantalan Elementary School
Secondary - Nasugbu Institute
Seminar UAE Driver's License
April 2016 – Present
• Safely transport family members from one place to another on assigned routes.
• Effectively assist passengers in securing wheelchairs and providing other mobility services
• Ensure appropriate and timely maintenance of vehicles
• Perform vehicle inspection to preventive maintenance
• Make minor repairs as and when necessary Electrician/ Aircon Technician Miescor Logistic
Meralco Ortigas Center Rosario, Pasig City PH
• Develop thorough understanding of contract plans and specifications including one-line diagrams,cable and conduit schedules and ladder/loop diagrams
• Install and repair electrical systems, wiring, fixtures
• Supervise and assign work to helpers
• Diagnose problems, check current leakages and work with varied voltages to fulfill client's powersource demands• Follow workplace safety guidelines while maintaining a safe and clean work area
• Install relays, switches, circuit breaker panels and grounding leads
• Handle terminations in keeping with color codes
• Take necessary corrective actions to eliminate safety risks
• Inspect helper's work for compliance with plans
• Cut and install electrical conduits utilizing proper hand and power tools
• Twist and solder wires together and apply terminal caps
• Enough knowledge in car maintenance such as oil change, tire replacement, tire rotation, salik reload and molkia renewal.
INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY: Beginner
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS: Beginner
WORKPLACE SAFETY: Beginner