*** **** ***** ***** *******, Alabama, 35749 256-***-**** email@example.com
Technical Writer and Document Specialist skilled in the writing and editing of technical documents to improve communication. Experience in managing databases to increase organization and streamline employee to customer service.
• Excellent with computer applications related to document formatting and database indexing (e.g. Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio and Adobe Pro.)
• Strong verbal communication.
• Able to remain efficient in a high-pressure environment.
• Works well in a team-based setting.
• Adept at multitasking various duties while maintaining accuracy.
• Strong focus on organization pertaining to the filing, indexing and retrieval of documents and records.
Calhoun Community College, Huntsville, Alabama
Associate of Applied Science, Graduated January 2013
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Bachelor of Arts: English, Graduated May 2018
• Relevant coursework: Strategies for Business Writing, Technical Writing, Critical Thinking for Intelligence Analysis
Kohl's Department Store
Replenishment Associate, July 2013 - December 2013
• Organized unloading of deliveries to necessitate smooth product flow and avoid bottleneck.
• Positioned hand trucks and dolly carts for efficient unpacking and stocking.
• Updated item listings according to weekly sales so that customers were aware of which items are on sale.
Toys "R" Us, Inc
Merchandiser, November 2014 - October 2016
• Streamlined assembly logs so that employees could insure products were ready for customer pickup.
• Organized customer database for easier trend spotting to show which sales and promotions attracted more customers.
• Curated in-store advertisements and promotions to necessitate customer visibility.
Keller Williams Reality Madison - Linda Coulliette Realtor ®
Real Estate Agent Administrative Assistant, November 2016 - June 2018
• Organize, format, and upload client contracts and related documents to Dotloop.
• Slash scheduling time-gaps by closely coordinating property showings between sellers and buyers.
• Schedule closings with closing attorneys. Insure all parties are kept informed.
• Streamline home inspections and termite inspections to avoid unnecessary consumption of agent's time. Prepare request for repairs from inspection reports and send to clients for approval before sending to agents.
• Eliminate the need for clarifications and corrections through close proofreading and formatting of documents.