Risheng Wang 240-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org – 3401 149TH Street, Flushing, NY 11354
Macris, Hendricks and Glascock, P.A. Montgomery Village, Maryland Design Engineer (40 hrs/wk) January, 2016 - Present
● Right-of-Way Permit – Assist Project Managers in preparing plans for developed site design related to Right- of-Way permits from Montgomery County for various residential and commercial projects.
● Traffic Control Plan – Designed and developed Traffic Control Plan for Right-of-Way improvements, and Utility Plans.
● Drainage Study Plan– Evaluate the existing drainage and proposed conditions at the proposed site to determine the potential impacts from the proposed improvements. Present the computations through Drainage Study plan layout sheets and computation packages.
● Storm Drain, Water & Sewer Pipe System Design – General design layout for Storm Drain system and Water
& Sewer system.
● Redline Revisions – Utilize engineering skills to determine the best method to solve construction errors.
● As-Built Documentations Utilize engineering skills to determine whether or not any deviations from plans will cause a malfunction in lifespan and quality of Water & Sewer systems.
● Road Grade Design - Designed grade of the road according to the county standards.
● On-site field visits – Inspection during construction to ensure Stormwater facilities are built properly with the right materials and quantity of materials.
Milani Construction, LLC Washington DC
Project Engineer Intern (40 hrs/wk) July, 2015 – December, 2015
● Prepared and monitored tracking logs for contract documents, submittals, requests for information (RFI) and change orders.
● Evaluated subcontractor payment requisitions relative to actual work performed.
● Provided onsite support for other engineers during the operation and assure the outcomes meet the county standards.
● Worked with the project manager, superintendent and project accountant to prepare the general requisition and follow it through to a payment.
● Assist in monthly project owner invoicing as required including subcontractor invoicing reviews, material invoicing review, budget management.
● Prepared subcontract agreements and purchase orders.
● Effectively exercised quality management to produce a Work Order and Cost Estimation Manual. Skills
● Applications: Autocad, MicroStation, Carlson Civil Suite, TR55, FLOWMASTER, MATLAB, ArcGIS, Creo Parametric 3.0, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Trainings & Knowledge: Environmental Engineering, Engineering Materials, Structural Analysis, Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Project Management, Analysis Civil Engineering System, Project Cost Accounting, Project Planning, Scheduling, Control
● Languages: Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English EDUCATION
A James Clark School of Engineering, University of Maryland College Park, MD Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering Received May 2015 AFFILIATIONS & ACTIVITIES
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) at University of Maryland Fall 2013 -May 2015 The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) at University of Maryland Spring 2014- May 2013