MITZI J. ALTERSBERGER
email: email@example.com mobile: 713-***-****
REALTOR/SALES CONSULTANT - 24 YEARS
Energetic, goal driven seasoned professional seeking new opportunities and challenges. People-oriented with a history of success in sales, administration, marketing and management. Looking for a progressive organization to make use of my skills, abilities and experiences in a success-oriented environment. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
JLA Realty, Houston, TX Current
• Personally, coordinate appointments between clients, lenders, title companies, insurance companies, inspectors, vendors, photographers, and building engineers for all functions of purchasing, remodeling/repairs and selling, both with real estate and property management.
• Research/counsel clients to identify solutions based on their needs to lease or purchase, houses, townhomes, condominiums and land lots including working with builders and architects on new construction.
• Analyze market trends to determine competitive market prices; implement marketing strategies, budgets, and timelines for selling client properties.
• Assisted property manager with delinquency reports, tenant collections, prepared tenant correspondence, for evictions and lockouts.
• Assisted with monthly accounting reports, organized and coded invoices to be submitted into property management software.
• Strategize and negotiate legal documents; research details to problem-solve and meet objectives throughout selling/buying and leasing process resulting in win-win outcomes without compromising integrity or confidentiality.
• Review target neighborhood sources daily for new properties, properties with contracts, and closed transactions; communicate this information to clients.
• Management, administrative/customer service, and accounting skills in previous positions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Re/Max Metro Texas Realtor 2015-2018
Bayou on the Bend Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager 2015-2017 Keller Williams Realty Texas Realtor; ALC Board 2003-2015 Karpas Properties Texas Realtor 1996-2003
Accomplishments: Recognized as a top performer for several consecutive years EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Harper Rainey College Palatine, IL 1979-1993/Houston Community College 2018 Houston Association of Realtors and Champions School of Realtors Ongoing
• Working on AAS/Business • MCNE Master Certified Negotiating Expert
• ABR Accredited Buyer Representative • CRS Certified Residential Specialist
• AHSS Accredited Home-Staging Specialist • CSP Certified New Home Sales Professional
• CLHMS Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist • GRI Graduate Realtor Institute
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert • SRES Seniors Real Estate Specialist