Ms. KANCHANADEVI M
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact no.: 822*******
Board/ Year of
Marks % /CGPA
Course Institution University Completion
PSNA College of Anna
Engineering and University, 2018 7.9
Technology, Dindigul. Chennai.
XII Secondary School, 2014
X Secondary School, 2012 94.8
*- Without History of arrears
B.E SEMESTERWISE CGPA:
Semester I II III IV V VI VII VIII
Marks(CGPA) 7.500 8.296 7.615 7.333 8.269 7.920 8.24 7.80 KEY SKILLS:
Languages: C, C++
Packages : MATLAB
• Type witting English (Junior) with Distinction and grade A in DCA.
• Won prize on Elocution and Poster Presentations at Inter school competition. VOCATIONAL TRAININGS:
• Undergone workshop on “Rapid Prototyping” from NIT, Trichy.
• Undergone Inplant Training on “Meter and Relay Test and Special Maintenance Lab” at TANGEDCO, Madurai.
• Went “Industrial Visit” to Kethanur Wind Engineering, Udumalpet.
• Undergone a five days workshop on “Programmable Logic Controller” at PSNA CET, Dindigul in the year 2017.
• Undergone a four days workshop on “Industrial Internet of Things” at PSNA CET, Dindigul in the year 2018.
FIELD OF INTEREST:
• Logic Circuits, AC Machines
CO- CURRICULAR ACTIVITES:
• Active Volunteer Member in the “IEEE SOCIETY, HELPS & ROTARACT CLUB (2015- 2016)”.
• Participated on Paper Presentation at “TECUTHSAV 2K17”.
• Presented a paper in IEEE society.
• TOY ORGAN CIRCUIT USING 555 TIMER:
The 555 timer is operated in Astable-Multivibrator mode. A circuit that produces a different sounds. Only one button is pressed at a time. It is based on resistance connected to the buttons.
• MODULE INTEGRATED PV BALANCER FOR PV APPLICATIONS: In this project, the voltage level is boosted by using Boost converter. Here, the voltage level is controlled by using MPPT Algorithm and to design a mathematical model for boost converter by using MATLAB / SIMULINK.
Date of Birth
Residential address : 7/15-22,K.A.M.P Street, Keelakottai, Chinnalapatti, Dindigul (dt) -624301. Languages Known : Tamil, English and Kannada
: Designing works
I, KANCHANADEVI .M, do hereby confirm that the information given above is true and to the best of my knowledge.