Newton Araujo Guimaraes Filho
Rua Praia do Sonho, 32, Vilas do Atlântico. Lauro de Freitas, Bahia - Brazil
+55-71-999**-**** E-mail: email@example.com Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/newton-guima HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 6+ years of experience in iOS development with Objective-C and Swift.
• Detail oriented, with focus on customer experience, usability and the wow! factor.
• Analytical and organized thinking using best practices for object oriented programing using MVC.
• Strong background in general project planning and management, from concept to delivery. Not just in iOS development but also in the Automotive Industry (second job).
• Co-Founder of the YouTube channel MrAppleBR with focus on programing: www.youtube.com/MrAppleBr.
• StackOverflow user (newton_guima) for 6+ years. RayWenderlich user/customer for 6+ years.
• Currently also working for Ford Motor Company (5+ years).
• Multilingual: Fluent in English, Native Portuguese speaker and basic Spanish communication ability. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with iOS development since XCode 4 and iOS 4.0 with Objective-C.
• YouTube channel (MrAppleBR) with over 16k subscribers and around 2.6 milions video views.
• Developed over 10 iOS app for local companies, agencies and myself. Apps like: o iLapSurg – App that provides educational videos of Laparoscopic surgeries. o PizzApp – Pizza delivery app where users can search and select pizzerias and then order the pizza. o Entrevidas – App for the Motivational Speaker Marcello Cotrim (www.entrevidas.com.br). o Expresso Cupcake – A game for kids to start developing baking skills. o Triunfo Concepa – App for the Motivational Speaker Marcello Cotrim. Ford Motor Company
• Product Development Engineer with for the Electrical team developing and managing underbody modules for global products, like Ford Focus, Fiesta, Kuga, Explorer, Mustang, F150 and others.
• 6 Sigma Green Belt Certified by Ford Motor Company.
• Managing the Software Models Development team of 3 engineers over the development of 2 new global products and gatekeeper of the part specifications (Functional, Hardware, Sub-Systems and Diagnostics). EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Product Development Core Engineer
Ford Motor Company, Brazil
2014 – Present
2011 – Present
B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Mechatronics Engineering
Laureate International Universities - UNIFACS, Brazil 2009 – 2013