PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: Experienced Human Resources professional with 6+ years of experience. ¬-Personable and articulate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Well organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize effectively to manage conflicting demands in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient Microsoft Office Suite.
• Advanced Workday and Service Now.
• Excellent organizational and ¬¬-communication skills.
• Strong Customer Service background.
• Proficient ¬¬Oracle/PeopleSoft.
• HRIS data management.
• New Employee Orientation.
• Agile and multi-tasking.
• Strong problem-solving.
• Proficient iCIMS, HR Oracle, Taleo, HRIS Lawson, Box, Dokmee, SAP, Kronos, STIX, Stars ASP and IDX.
March 2016 – June 2017
HR Support Representative HGST, Western Digital, San Jose CA
• Responsible for providing daily high quality customer experience to all HGST/Western Digital employees, managers and executives.
• Serve as a first point of contact for general HR questions and help requests via HR Central.
o Answering Payroll, Benefits, Staffing, special events and any HR related questions.
• Service Now – Ticketing system
• Involved People Soft, ADP and Taleo integration in Workday.
o Opening/Closing Reqs.
o Updating and changing cost centers
o Promotion, Bonuses/Rewards
o Employee’s personal information
o Auditing all the transactions in Workday
o Contacting all employees and management to complete the transactions in the system
• Prepare and process requests both simple and complex that require research and follow-up resolution.
• Proficiently worked with- ADP, People Soft, Box, Dockmee, SAP, MS Office and Workday systems.
• Contracted through Experis/Sapvix and Kelly Services.
December 2015 – March 2016
HR Representative Cepheid, Inc., Sunnyvale CA (3 months contract)
• Responsible for weekly New Hire Orientation and responsible to verify all new hire documents.
• Manage all employee and manager transactions using Workday (new hire, terms, promotions, comp, etc.).
• Provide accurate and timely support for all data reports (personal data, yearly performance, payroll, etc.).
• Successfully created and managed new exit interview process and procedures.
• Maintain all US employee files and personnel records.
• Assist in the development of new process and implementation for tuition reimbursement program.
• Processed and verified status of invoices using SAP systems.
• Prepared letters, templates and documents as requested by employees.
• Manage all verbal Verification of Employment (VOE) for employees.
• Assisted with collecting data for internal audits.
• Contracted through Richmar Associates, Inc.
October 2015 – October 2015
HR Administrator Fortinet, Inc., Sunnyvale CA (2 weeks contract)
• Maintain, organize and update employee files (500 US employees).
• Prepare more than 150+ employee files and ship to other Fortinet location for HR.
• Screen visitors, answer telephone calls, respond to basic HR inquiries and take messages for HR department.
February 2012 – November 2012
Human Resources Operations Administrator Marvell Semiconductor, Santa Clara CA
• Responsible for weekly New Hire Orientations.
• Coordinate weekly new hires Welcome and campus tours.
• Manage On-Boarding activities: create new hire binders, on-boarding, etc.
• Manage all new hire verification documents (benefits, I9, background, etc.).
• Accurately maintain employee files and data in HR Oracle system.
• Prepare termination packets and responsible to collect all company property after the exit interview.
• Coordinate meeting schedules, rooms, agendas and material for managers and employees.
• Organized and coordinated all company employee events.
• Worked independently to screen all visitors, answer telephone calls and respond to basic inquiries.
• Contract through ICon Professional Services, Inc.
October 2010 – February 2011
Human Resources Disability Coordinator Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Mountain View CA
• Provide full spectrum Return-to-work process (LOA and payroll).
• Prepare departmental memos, LOA letters, and PTO letters.
• Managed all First Aid and Workers’ Comp claims in PAMF software, STIX, Stars ASP and IDX.
• Coordinate a variety of meetings for both managers and employees.
• Responsible to screen visitors, answer telephone calls, respond to basic inquiries.
• Point of contact for all Workers’ Compensation and Benefit questions.
• Oversee company Educational Reimbursement and Educational Leave for employees using Kronos.
June 2010 – October 2010
Human Resources Representative Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Mountain View CA
• Responsible for company applicant tracking system using Taleo.
• Participated in New Employee Onboarding and Termination process.
• Prepare and support all new employee pre-hire activities.
• Create photo ID badge for all employees.
• Coordinate all recruiting activities (schedule interviews, travel arrangements).
• Maintain employee files and data in the HRIS Lawson (HR/Payroll) system.
April 2010 – September 2010
Volunteer Advocate YWCA of Silicon Valley, San Jose CA
• Completed State of California-certified training course member of Sexual Assault Response Team (SART).
• Volunteer as an Advocate 24-hour hotline to promote safety, mobility and freedom from abuse.
• Support survivors from the hospital through the reporting and judicial process.
• Support survivors in crisis situations and provide free confidential crisis counseling.
• Give legal advice and referrals to other helpful services.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2009
California State University, San Bernardino.