Houston, TX● 832-***-**** ● firstname.lastname@example.org
Six Sigma certified professional with extensive experience working in healthcare and BPO sectors. Ability to build strong relationships and influence diverse business unit executives to maximize productivity and efficiency.
• Strategic Planning and Execution • Operations Management
• Vendor & Partnership Management • Cross functional team Management
• P&L Management • Entrepreneurship
TIRR MEMORIAL HERMANN, Houston Texas April’ 2017 - Till date Lead Coordinator for Education Department (OT, PT, Nursing and SLP Department)
• Coordinate and in charge of vetting process for speakers for courses
• Primary contact for course registration
• Complete check and credit card payment processing. Send out receipt of successful payment and registration
• Document registrants information onto course spreadsheet
• Keep team updated on number of registrants weekly
• Keep all official records for the course:
o attendance sheets
o course evaluations
o course content
o speaker conflict of interest statements
o internal speaker contracts
o copy of course handout
• Maintain official signed external speaker contracts in database
• Coordinate/Host New Employee Orientation at TIRR Memorial Hermann
• Use Spreadsheets, Word and PDF on a daily basis
• Use Cerner (EMR software) for room scheduling for all events and meeting for Education Department.
• Maintain and process all speakers’ and employees’ expense reimbursement QTAT BPO Solutions PVT LTD, India(Hyderabad) Aug’ 2006 – April 2016 Director, Operations
Masterminded strategy, implementation and operations for BPO solutions. Spearheaded QTAT’s development into a multimillion-dollar revenue generating business.
• Managed a team of 120 that included IT, Operations, Quality Assurance, HR and Facilities personnel.
• 8years’ experience in hiring and staffing, training, and the on-going management of a multi-lingual IT staff.
• Areas of responsibilities included strategy, negotiations, operations, people management, global communications, IT management and HIPPA standard compliance.
• Drove strategy by interacting with internal and global client executives.
• Ensured staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
• Defined and implemented Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for clients
• Responsible for preparation and managing annual operational budget.
• Worked closely with the company president on defining pipeline reports and sales metrics to capture state of the business.
• Streamlined executive team communications to clarify company’s vision.
• Identified opportunities to leverage cross-program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges such as new software solutions to conduct better Medical transcription, Revenue Cycle Management and Accounts Receivable Calls, Data Entry, Software Development(PHP), Web site maintenance, Data Transfers Micro word to PDF-PDF to MS word and other formats.
• Established and monitored staff performance and development goals, assigned accountabilities, set objectives, established priorities, conducted annual performance appraisals, and administered salary adjustments
• Responsible for QUALITY Assurance of work.
• Creating a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that valued learning and a commitment to quality.
• Experience managing remote teams
• Liaison between US clients and Indian team for better Quality control.
• Under Vendor management role worked for amazon.com Seattle, Global 22 Logistic Houston, Texas Baylor College of Medicine Houston, Texas, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital Houston, Texas, and few Law firm Houston Texas. TASK Pain Management and Wellness Clinic Nov’ 2004 – Aug 2006 Director, Operations
Devised the first ever medical spa in Hyderabad, India that provides a world-class service to local and global audiences.
• Planned, organized and managed operations which included the development of the facility and the location, acquisition of equipment and personnel.
• Introduced first ever HIPAA compliant cosmetic and aesthetic surgical procedures to the Hyderabad market.
• Served as a key evangelist for the medical spa services by acting as a representative at events and trade shows.
• Built a multi-tier support organization by hiring and leading best of class teams including surgeons in order to offer cutting edge services.
• Negotiated and executed contracts with global third party vendors.
• Planned, coordinated, and executed the annual budget process.
• Advised leadership on planning, investment priorities, strategy and policy matters.
• Conducted annual financial as well as HIPAA required audits. CITI BANK
Sales executive for CITI BANK Credit card. April’ 2004 - Nov 200 Education
• Masters Administration in People Personnel Management o Osmania University, Hyderabad, India (June 2003 – 2005)
• Bachelor of Accounting and Commerce (Mar/Apr 2003) o Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
• Board Of Intermediate (June 2000)
Business Economics and Commerce
o NIMS Junior College, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad
• Board Of Secondary Education (Sep 1997)
o Bhoopathy High School
• Certification course in DAST (Nov 2002 – June 2003) o CMC COMPUTER EDUCATION (Course Includes Ms-Dos, Ms-Office, C, C++, Unix, C#, Net, Oracle, VB.Net, Java, E-commerce)
• Certification course in Hotel Management (Nov 2002 – June 2003)
• Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
• Six Sigma – Green belt (April 2015)
• Six Sigma – Yellow Belt and Green belt (August 2015) Language
Dedicated English-Hindi, Telugu, Urdu translator with years of experience working in professional and scientific communities. Exceptionally accurate translation skills, including simultaneous translation between all parties during teleconferences and in- person meetings. Diverse translation work including proprietary scientific materials and large-scale executive organization documents. Consistently relied upon for verification and correction of translated materials. Experience teaching other translators through one-on-one mentoring and professional development courses. I am passionate about facilitating productive cross-cultural relationships and have created extensive informational material and coursework to help colleagues understand and develop cultural sensitivity.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong influence and interpersonal skills, and high level of executive maturity
- Willingness and ability to handle all aspects of accounting, including preparation/review of account reconciliations
- Attention to detail and execution, excellent project management capability
- Ability to handle routine changes in reporting requirements/structure and meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge and strong appreciation of internal control systems
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong people skills
- High level of comfort with change
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Results-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills