Nagendra Babu Ramakrishnappa https://www.linkedin.com/in/nbabur
• 3 years of experience in Routing and Switching as Network Engineer in a corporate environment.
• CCNA (Routing and Switching) Certification in progress.
• Expert knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite with understanding of networking protocols and standards.
• Working knowledge on Cisco Internetwork operating systems (IOS) and technologies with best industry design practices.
• Good experience in Manual and Automation Testing and familiar with Bug tracking tools such as Jira and Bugzilla.
• Experienced in using different IDEs and debugging tools, setup test environment, test cases along with plans and documentation.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to coordinate activities with remote teams. EDUCATION
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (California State University Fullerton, CA) Aug 2016 - May 2018 (Expected) GPA: 3.84
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication (BMS Institute of technology, Bangalore, India) June 2010 - July 2014 GPA: 3.50
C, C++, Python, MatLab, Shell Scripting in Linux, Simulink(MatLab), Unix system programming, VHDL, Verilog.
Cisco Packet Tracer, GNS3, Wireshark, Tcpdump, PuTTY, TCPTraceroute, Make file. Windows, Linux, Cisco IOS, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDE, Code lite, NetBeans. TCP/IP, Routing and Switching (Protocols–ARP, PPP, IGRP, etc.). IGMPv1, IGMPv2, IGMPv3, WLAN, VLAN, Switches and Routers.
Network Engineer (Wipro Technologies, Bangalore, India) August 2014 – July 2016 Client: CISCO Inc.
Project: Cisco 7600 Router
• Gained knowledge and worked on Cisco 7600 series of Routers.
• Proficient in Cisco Switch/Router IOSs, including the physical equipment.
• Played a major role in fixing Production issues related to System Infrastructure and Multicast components (MCAST).
• Worked on resolving Service Requests (SR’s) and queries raised by customers.
• Experienced in implementing Layer 2 & Layer 3 Routing and Switching Technologies.
• Part of Architect team to design a system with High availability.
• Identified and fixed issues related to Temperature and memory management.
• Worked closely with clients to provide feature enhancements.
• A practical Level experience implementing and administering common TCP/IP based services including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, etc.
• Strong knowledge on WAN Technologies, MPLS, Frame Relay, Point to Point (PPP), IP Routing OSPF, BGP, Policy based Routing Access Control Lists.
• Performing Packet capture and analysis using tools such as Wireshark.
• Worked in an Agile/scrum environment.
• Experienced in using Debugging tools, Setup test environment, writing Test cases along with plans and documentation.
• Strong working knowledge of Outlook, MS Office programs etc. Junior Network Engineer (Telnet Software Solutions, Bangalore) June 2013- July 2014
• 3 months of in depth training in the field of Networking.
• Strong knowledge of IP networks and IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6).
• Worked on configuring, verifying and troubleshooting VLANs.
• Gained sufficient knowledge on various Routing protocols.
• Knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN concepts` PROJECTS
• “Car Evaluation using a Multi-Layer Perceptron”. A multi-layer neural network was created and trained using Back Propagation Algorithm for a dataset obtained from UCI (University of California, Irvine) for a specific number of attributes.
• “Development of Novel Algorithms for Agricultural Practices”. We tried to build a robot to navigate through the field to take timely readings of environmental factors such as humidity, soil moisture, etc. and a microcontroller was designed, combined with a GSM module for communication with farmer and automatically irrigate the selected parts of the field. PUBLICATIONS
“Development of Novel Algorithms for Agricultural Practices”, International Journal of innovative Research in Advanced Engineering
(IJIRAE), Vol. no.1, Issue 4, May 2014, ISSN: 2349-2163.