Charles S. Dwyer
Managerial and operations executive with strong marketing and client development skills.
• Management and staff readiness • Administration, logistics, staff training • Marketing and public relations • Client development
Retrieving Freedom, Inc. • 501c3 non-pro t organization Founder/ Public Affairs/ Trainer
• Develop and maintain donor, volunteer and client base. Public presentations with schools, civic groups and collaborations with other non-pro ts to increase our reach and educate the community about service dogs.
• Successfully engage new donors for private and corporate donations.
• Train and Place over 40 service dogs, to disabled veterans, children with autism, and Type I Diabetics.
• Expansion and Facility Growth. RFI now operates out of two facilities, MS, IA with a planned third location
in Sedalia, MO.
United Rentals/ Access Rentals Area General Manager 2011-2013
• Oversaw daily operations of four stores, 50 Million dollars in rental eet and over 40 employees.
• Worked closely with other mangers and national account reps to make United the largest construction
equipment rental company across the US. Branch Manager
• Substantial contribution to the successful merger of the multiple locations including rental eet and staf ng. • Daily operation of new branch, including, sales management, territory management, budget and oversight
of 14 employees. Sales Representative 1995--1997
• Handled commercial and new construction customer base; responsible for territory development, invoicing, rental contracts.
Export Parts Sales Representative Domestic Parts Sales Representative 1991-1993
• Worked closely with Heidelberg Harris dealer network in South America and Canada. Technical research to identify and provide parts for breakdowns as quickly as possible. Advised eld service technicians, providing parts solutions for remote breakdowns and complete printing press rebuilds.
Domestic and Export Parts Management
• Responsible for lling both export and domestic orders, stocking parts and managing inventory.
Bachelor of Science, December, 1989
Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Major in Animal Science with minors in Biology and Business Administration.
References upon request