662-***-**** email@example.com 2316 Crestwood Dr.Tupelo, MS. 38801
I would like to help promote the vision and values of the organization. I believe my experience in many fields can help support a team’s objectives. Provide a service to the people that will ensure a positive work environment. Find a new place to grow.
Metal Impact LLC. New Albany, MS. April 2015 – March 7 2018
Purchased from Worthington
• Responsible for all day to day operation in a manufacturing plant.
• Daily coaching with production supervisors to help develop the plan or solve any issues.
• Tracked daily production, 5S, downtime, scrap/rework and expense budgets for each department.
• Develop formal dashboards to communicate results to senior management daily.
• Prioritized equipment downtime (from break downs to PM)
• Tracked operation goals for the plant.
• Performed safety, quality and production audits using standard work checklists for all leaders.
Worthington Cylinders New Albany, MS. August 2013 – April 2015
• Responsible for the 3 areas and in the facility (80 employees)
• Tracked metrics and performance indicators.
• Communicated and executed the production plan.
• Responsible for the evaluations and disciplinary actions in my areas.
• Implemented training and development plan for employee’s
• Daily use of Root Cause Problem Solving techniques for issues.
• Lean manufacturing facility
Worthington Cylinders New Albany, MS. November 2010 – August 2013
Worthington purchased Hymark
• Responsible for project management
• Preformed organizational duties with selected continuous improvement teams.
• Installed new press safety controls on 10 machines.
• Installed 2 complete robotic cells, removing 2 operators and increasing production by 40%.
• Implemented safety control metric for all equipment in the facility.
• Sub-contracted during the move of Hymark
Hymark Cylinders Hampton VA 2000-June 2010
Maintenance Manager/ Production Manager
• Responsible for day to day operations (change over’s, maintenance, production efficiencies )
• Engineered and build specialty equipment during startup
• Design plant layout
• Designed product flow
• Established the 4th high pressure aluminum cylinder manufacturing plant.
• One of the founders of this company.
Catalina Cylinders Hampton VA 1998-2000
• Responsible for the repair of all equipment.
• Performed PLC programming training for Maintenance personnel.
• Design/repair electrical circuits
• Design/repair Hydraulic circuits
• Develop and troubleshoot all PLC programs
• Start up for high pressure aluminum cylinder manufacturing plant.
United States Navy PO3 Honorable discharge 1995
Oxford High School Oxford MI
3 yrs VOC training Machine tool technology (apprentice)
United States Navy MR3
USN A school (Machinery repairmen)
• Microsoft office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
• Strong general computer skills
• PLC programming (RS LOGIX, STUDIO, RSview, panelbuilder, Directsoft, APG Cscape, Siemens step7
• Auto CAD
• Develop electrical schematic
• Develop Hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
• Some CNC programming
• Tool and die work
Richard Colby: Prior Operations Manager 256-***-****
Jeremie Lieb: Worthington Industries Maintenance Manager 614-***-****
Jeramy Beaver: Metal Impact Maintenance Manager 224-***-****
Jimmy Mills: Character Reference 662-***-****