– Energetic customer service professional with hands-on experience.
– Highly organized and proficient in implementing solutions in both public and private environments.
– Strong levels of expertise with a broad range of tools, technologies, and practices, with the ability to adapt and contribute in fast-paced environments. SKILLS & ABILITIES
– Proficient in Microsoft Products: Excel; Word; PowerPoint; Outlook
– Proficient in CSPro & Patient Plus programs
– Ability to communicate effectively both verbally & written.
– Strong interpersonal skills; attention to detail. EXPERIENCE
Patient Case Coordinator, LASH GROUP September 2016 – March 2018 Fort Mill, SC
– Processed incoming enrollment forms for program.
– Received incoming calls from patients, advocates, physicians, pharmacists and caregivers.
– Answered general and program specific inquiries.
– Followed up via mail, phone and/or fax for missing enrollment information as well as status change notification.
– Provided guidance for program consideration and alternate assistance.
– Navigated through multiple systems and applications promptly and accurately.
– Supported payer research, health care policy library and state management.
– Identified other sources of health care coverage through simple queries of PatientPlus database.
– Typically received general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
– Performed related duties as assigned.
Retention Support Agent, SPRINT AT XEROX SERVICES July 2016 – August 2016 Charlotte, NC
– Resolved billing inquiries.
– Provided troubleshooting assistance to customers with technical issues on their wireless devices.
– Implemented coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
– Recommended products that best suit the customer.
– Read and interpreted documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions and software manuals.
– Navigated through multiple computer applications promptly and accurately. Cashier, HARRIS TEETER June 2016- October 2016
– Operated point of sale system
– Kept assigned area fully stocked and clean.
– Assisted customers and answered questions in a willing and friendly manner
– Followed all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
– Set up displays, replenished shelves and maintained cash register station. Navigation Assistant, ONSTAR AT CONVERGYS April 2016- May 2016 Charlotte, NC
– Professionally answered calls from subscribers and provided adequate routes to preferred destinations.
– Researched weather and traffic information using accessible resources.
– Assisted subscribers with payments/ billing and alterations of their accounts.
– Assisted with making hotel/ restaurant reservations and identifying applicable promotions.
Benefits Specialist, AON HEWITT ASSOCIATES September 2015- March 2016 Charlotte, NC
– Professionally answered calls from customers and responded to customer inquiries and complaints.
– Researched required information using accessible resources.
– Provided customers with the organization’s service and product information.
– Processed forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
– Recorded details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
– Identified and escalated priority issues and reported to management. Emergency Room Assistant, NEW YORK PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL January 2015-May 2015
New York, NY
– Prepared 24 – 30 operating rooms for upcoming surgery daily.
– Processed emergency room patients intake and prepared for surgery.
– Monitored patients recovery
Personal Assistant/Receptionist; TABEEL AROMATHERAPY GIFT SHOP/SALON January 2014- April 2015
– Ensured that all customers receive excellent service through direct saleswomanship with prompt and courteous service.
– Lead all social media sales and initiatives.
– Implemented all merchandise visual display standards. 2
– Directed physical inventory and loss prevention process.
– Assisted customers with purchase decisions.
– Received, stocked and transferred merchandise.
– Rebuilt, edited and monitored website.
– Trained new employees.
Manager/Sales Associate; AMERICAN APPAREL January 2014- May 2015 Brooklyn, NY
– Identified customer requirements.
– Assisted customers with questions, needs and purchases.
– Worked in a customer service capacity and restocked merchandise.
– Completed each transaction in an efficient manner.
– Implemented all merchandise visual display standards. EDUCATION
St. Francis College – Brooklyn, NY – A.A. Liberal Arts May 2015
– Deidre Adams
Team Coordinator/Supervisor at Lash Group
– Shannon Soles
Team Coordinator at Lash Group
(910) 207- 3451
– Megan Jenkins
Supervisor at Randstad
– Veronica Puma
Supervisor at American Apparel