Samer Nashaat Fares Saweres
Seeking a challenging position in a reputable company or consulting firm to utilize my interpersonal skills. Personal Information:
Date of Birth: January 22nd. 1983.
Marital Status: Married.
Military Service: Exempted.
Certificates: PMP certificate:
Certified from Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Project Management Professional (PMP), Cert. No. 2106342
Study in Progress: MBA Certificate:
Started study Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Arab Academy for science and technology (AAST). From the period (April 2017 to April 2019). Educational Background:
1999-2004 Helwan University, BSc. of Engineering (Civil Dept.)
Project Title: Reinforced Concrete.
Project Grade: Very Good.
General Grade: Good (Cumulative ratio 72 %).
Arabic: Mother Tongue.
English: Very Good commanded in written and spoken. Computer Skills:
Good in using PC applications under all Windows.
MS Office: (Word, Excel, outlook).
Adobe acrobat reader.
Advanced Internet user.
I. ORASCOM CONSRUCTION, February 2015 till Current time:
Position: Technical Office Manager – Power Generation (Civil).
Project: West Damietta power plant simple and combined Cycles 750 MW
• Reviewing engineering drawings and submittals, tracking hold and missing items with project consultant.
• A project coordinator between all segments (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) to fulfill a smooth and perfect progress.
• Directing site of all contradictions during executing.
• Following up civil progress and reports, comparing with approved schedule and budget baselines and take necessary action to prevent scope creep or gold plating.
• Full controlling of material requisition between site and warehouse especially of rebar stock and concrete quantity including PO’s and IRR’s.
• Making fully and accurate QS of all civil items according to approved shop drawings.
• Review/Approve all subcontractors’ invoices and applying contract clauses and QS.
• Cost controlling for all items regarding civil works. II. PETROLIFT OIL SERVICES, February 2014 till January 2015
Position: Fabrication Manager
Operation: Fabricate irregular shapes of steel projects to meet oil field requirements.
• Initiating material BOQ regarding all skids to be fabricated.
• Inspect receiving materials according to company procedure and QC requirements.
• Following up process of erection, welding, inspecting, and approving final product.
• Implement British Standard BS-EN in fabrication process of all relative works regarding products like but not limited to: containers, baskets, stands, spreader beams, pad eyes, control cabins, etc.
• Ensuring that all products certified to operate in offshore conditions. III. FELOPATER PALACE, January 2012 till January 2014
Position: Consultant Owner Engineer
Project: Construct two malls in fifth settlement, at the AUC-New Cairo (140 Million L.E)
• Following up all preparation and infrastructure works
• Make control for executing, QS, shop drawing.
• Reviewing price analysis of contract items, implement suitable final price.
• Checking quality control process and hand it over to be approved.
• Supervision of all interior and finishing works
• Approve subcontractor invoices.
IV. Nabil Raouf Designs, June 2011 till December 2011
Position: Senior Site Engineer
Project: Interior and finishing works of resident villa in New Cairo
• Responsible of all modifications works in resident villa.
• Dialing with subcontractors and negotiating with prices.
• Making suitable QS of all items and estimate an accurate budget.
• Executing all finishing works according to finishing schedules.
• Issuing and approving all invoices regarding all contractors. V. El Mas, January 2010 till May 2011
Position: Executing Site Engineer
Project: Water lift pump stations in Aswan.
• Acting as a project manager engineer in charge of two huge water pumping stations in Aswan (Tawesa & Ballana).
• Responsible for all works like dewatering, excavation of suction and delivery channels, PC, RC, foundations, piers, quality control, surveying, QS works, etc.
• Payment for subcontractors invoices after applying contract clauses and terms of conditions.
VI. PETROLIFT FABRICATION October 2004 till December 2009
Position: Senior Lifting Engineer
Operation: Inspection lifting gears
• Acting as a certified lifting engineer in petroleum scope. Work Experience: • Responsible of issuing certificates of lifting gears.
Execute of secant piles, bored piles, sheet pile walls, dewatering and survey works.
Execute for sewage networks in the crowded and heavy traffic areas.
All types of excavations including suction and delivery channels.
Supervision the execution of finishing work in some items.
Dry cost for tenders and quantity survey with a definitive estimate.
Responsible for all works of the concrete (QS, SD, rebar work, Woods, Co-workers, etc.).
Tracking and revising invoices of subcontractors and approve them.
Familiar in safety rules as used in petroleum field, include inspection of lifting gears.
Develop accurate plans for necessary resources (Human, equipment’s and materials).
Fully Controlling of all supervisors, subcontractors, waste and suppliers.
Good organizer with solid planning and problem-solving skills.
Self-starter who can work independently and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
Quick learner who can rapidly master all aspects of job with limited training.
Creative troubleshooter / problem-solver who works hard and love a challenge. Places Capable Of Work: of taking high responsibilities and have a good planning in hard attitudes.
Egypt, Libya and Yemen (Onshore, Offshore, desert, etc.)