Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist
E-Mail : email@example.com
Skype ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
S/O JAMES JOHN
PHONE: +893******* (MOB)
To work in an environment that will help me effectively contribute my skills towards the growth of the organization and thereby improve my skills through continuous learning in the organization.
Rehabilatation Counsel of India
CRR No : A53319
Three months experience as Clinical Audiologist in Global hearing aid center Coimbatore, India. The work experience includes diagnosing hearing disorders, programming and dispensing all international brand hearing aids such as Phonak, Siemens, Widex, Starkey, Resound, Beltone and Unitrone.
Currently working as a clinical audiologist in Amplifon India Pvt. Ltd Mangalore since November 2015. The work experience includes diagnosing hearing disorders, programming and dispensing all international brand hearing aids such as Phonak, Widex, Starkey, Resound, Beltone
Father’s Name : James John
Mother’s Name : Sherly James
Date of Birth : 03/11/1992
Sex : Male
Marital status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Christian, RCSC
Hobbies : Listening to music, Reading, singing
Language proficiency : English, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada ACADEMIC PROFILE
DEGREE YEAR OF
INSTITUTION UNIVERSITY PERCENTAGE Bachelors in
Accomplished 10 months of internship in centers like-
• NIMHANS Bangalore - 2 months
• Communication DEALL - 1 months
• St. John’s Medical College Hospital – 1 month
• Amritha institute of medical science and research centre- 1 month
• Father Muller College Of Speech and Hearing – 5 months COMMUNITY SERVICES
• Involved in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) organized by Father Muller hospital in a school for the hard of hearing children.
• Attended camps conducted by the Institution for screening children with Speech, Language and Hearing Disorders.
Accomplished good clinical skills in the diagnosis and intervention of Hearing disorders this includes disorders like:
• Diagnosis of all types and degrees of patients with hearing impairment using Audiometric testing, Immittance audiometry, Otoacoustic emission testing and Brainstem evoked response audiometry.
• Special tests like SISI, Tone decay test, STAT, ABLB, SPIN, GINT, DDT, and Speech audiometry
• Auditory verbal therapy for the individuals with Hearing Loss.
• Acquired good clinical skills in dispensing hearing aids with features that are appropriate to age, hearing loss and desires of the patient.
• Involved in universal neonatal hearing screening program.
• Able to prepare ear mould for hearing aids.
• Able to perform hearing aid programming. fitting & counseling
• Speech and language evaluation and treatment.
Accomplished good clinical skills in the diagnosis and intervention of Speech and Language disorders this includes disorders like:
• Fluency: stuttering, normal non fluency and cluttering
• Voice: Post-surgical intervention, disorders of voice quality and functional voice disorder
• Phonology/articulation: misarticulation, phonological disorders
• Child language: autism, attention deficit hyperactive disorders,delayed speech and language, specific language impairment, mental retardation, cerebral palsy, language learning disability and down’s syndrome
• Adult speech and language disorders: aphasia, dysarthria, apraxia and voice CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
• Participated as a delegate in the workshop on “AAC: Communication made better” conducted at Father Muller College of Speech and Hearing on 7.9.11.
• Participated in "international conference on audiological science (ICAS)" conducted at Kasturba Medical College Mangalore on 6 th and 7 th September 2013.
• Participated in conference on "An insight into assessment and management strategies’ for articulation, phonology and fluency disorders" conducted at Fr. Muller college of speech and hearing on 26 th and 27 th December 2013.
• Participated at the 46th National Conference of’’ Indian Speech & Hearing Association’’ (ISHACON) held at Kochi from 7th to 9th February 2014.
• Participated in one day workshop on “Dysphagia - current status and management " held at Dr. MV Shetty College of speech and hearing Mangalore on 19th February 2014.
• Participated in the workshop on " Recent trends in cochlear implant " at Fr. Muller college of speech and hearing on 28 February 2014 ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
Presented a topic in clinical conference on Effect of Eustachian tube dysfunction on hearing SPECIAL INTERESTS
• Diagnostic Audiology
• Hearing aids
• Child Language disorder
• Hard working
I consider myself familiar with all aspects. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team. The above statements are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Yours Truly