Focused and highly motivated Technical Product and Program Manager skilled in driving products and programs from inception through completion. Extremely well versed in business process management including identifying client business requirements, and translating them into specific project scopes which drive software solutions. Highlights
● Product Lifecycle Development and Management ● People Management / Mentoring / Training
● Technical Program Management Experience ● Risk / Contingency Management
● Client Relationship Management ● Resource Allocation / Management
● Business Process Management ● Experience Leading Agile / Scrum Experience
Product Operations Manager / Technical Program Manager May 2012 to October 2017 Google - Pittsburgh, PA
● Oversaw the development of multiple Google Shopping products and programs which drove a combined company savings / revenue generation of $180m.
● Designed and managed the end-to-end development of an in-house CRM solution focused on improving the ease of accessing client information and streamlining client feed deployment which interfaced directly with Google Merchant Center.
● Created and deployed a 60+ headcount offshore vendor support solution, including a 300+ page web-based knowledge repository to ensure self-sufficiency, which drove $40m in FTE savings annually. Channel Intelligence - Orlando, FL - Acquired by Google
● Analyzed, redesigned and drove the development of new and existing internal tools and client facing systems which drove a combined company savings / revenue generation of $12m.
● Ran Agile / Scrum methodology project meetings
● Prioritized and allocated engineering resources for all development efforts Manager - Software Quality Assurance May 2008 to May 2012 Voxeo - Orlando, FL
● Responsible for managing 11 FTE employees across multiple teams who tested all facets of our flagship interactive voice recognition and text-to-speech software, Prophecy.
● Designed and managed the development of multiple automated testing systems driving annual FTE savings of $500k.
● Established and maintained client relationships by leading specialized, client facing testing.
● Worked with the W3C to establish standards and best practices for VXML, CCXML, and CallXML. Education
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science August 2002 to December 2006
● Full Sail University - Winter Park, FL
● University of Central Florida - Orlando, FL