Contact number: +216-**-***-***, Email: email@example.com
To secure a position as heavy duty Technician where I will be given the opportunity to diagnose and complete repairs on heavy equipment
Completition of a High Scool Diploma
Completition of a post secondary diploma focus in agrycultural engineering tehnology Higher Institute for Technology Studies - General Mechanics Special izati on i n Farm Equipment Engineering - Higher Technician Degree Technical Baccalaureate (Bachelor of Technology)
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATES
• Comparative levels of achievement in canada september 201 5
• St. Colin s Ambulance - OHS Standard First .4id. AED and CPR level A (Lloyd) - expires Sept. 20. 201 6
• Certificates in Caterpillar Training:
• Technician Career Deve!opment Program (TCDP) Level 1
• 12K Motor Grader New Product Introduction (NPI)
• Med ium E.xcavators-New Product Introduction (NPI)
• Medium Wheel Loaders - New Product Introduction (NPI) EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
• Hardworking, reliable, and professional
• Willing to learn new skills and a quick learner
A considerate team-player, able to communicate well with co-workers
• Worked w ith many diverse staff members in various positions to accomplish daily tasks
• Expeience wiht diesel engines and fuel systems, hydraulics and hydrostatics, power trains, electrical and electronics,and propers safety .
Able to work under pressure situations. Committed to meet all safet requirements and applicable safety polices Can work over time as required
Willing to travel or relocate
CAREER WORK EXPERIENCE
SMS SERVICES TUNISIA tunis
• Per form inspections repairs on heavy equipement (Excavators Wheel Loaders Motor Grader ..) 1
Contact number: +216-**-***-***, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Technition
L MT COMMUNICATION Lloydminster
• replace and repare telecomunicaton equipment
Heavy Duty Mechanic
Royal W’ell Servicing. LlOydminster SK
• Peirform inspections on trucks. rig equipment and generators as required
• w orked closely with Shop Foreman regarding all repairs and the extent of repairs necessary
• Ordered material/parts required to complete repairs
• Ensui-ed that i epairs remain inside budget requirements
• Used computer to input time sheets, materials, equipment information for purchase orders
• Performed work in either shop or outdoor construction site settings
• Worked with other shop and field personnel
2013 to 2014
Heavy Duty Mecanic
Cterpillar Parenin . Tunis. Tunisia
• ldentidied and Prepared reports required in conjunction with job asst gnments on a timely basis.
• Checked and reported any shortages and malfunctions.
• Completed disassembly and inspection. as efficientl y as possible.
• Interacted with customers on a professional customer service basis.
• Participated in all applicable job related training and development After Sales Sei vice Mechanic
SOCOO PEC, Tunis. Tunisia
• Ensured that all service to customer or company-owned equipment was completed efficiently, on time. and Correctly according to specifications.
• Responsible for diagnosing problems, estimating repair costs, ordering parts. minimizing re-work, proper use and care of tools and equipment. on-the-job safety practices. and proper job documentation
• C ompleted repairs within performance standards guidelines as set by the dealer
• Contributed to building excellent company/customer relationships.
• Stayed up-to-date with current heavy equipment technology lntership
SMADIA Working with engine, transini ssion and converter maintenance)
• Participate as an active member of the service team
• Understand and comply with the Company Policy Manual
• Understand and comply with the Company Operating Principles 2005-2005
• Increase the value of the service call by seeking to apply additional service or parts where possi ble 2