Expertise in all facets of financial and data analysis for major organizations providing accuracy, efficiency, and performance. Skilled in collaborating with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives. Instrumental in forecasting and predicting trends based on solid analysis and research, accounting for variances, and implementing solutions. Rapidly adapt to new technologies and possess proficiency with Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and a range of analytical applications: SQL, BI, BO, Tableau, and TM1.
* Financial Analysis
* Data Analysis
* Strategic Planning
* Financial Models
* Budgeting & Forecasting
* Problem Resolution
* Documenting & Reporting
* Process Optimization
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS April 2017 – December 2017
Financial Risk Analyst - Consultant
FPCMS Risk & Compliance Merrimack, NH
Review and analyze financial processes to mitigate risk and remain in compliance. Deliver analytical services to accounting and investment management for key cash management systems.
* Design and execute control testing strategies and analyzing the results, and documenting key regulatory processes and workflows
* Work with team members to execute comprehensive process reviews to assess compliance with regulatory requirements and potential variances from the organizational risk tolerance
* SOC-1 control audit reporting of financial statements.
* Conduct process control assessments, by assisting with the creation of process workflows and control maps to identify process risks and gaps, and assign priority ratings to high risk process steps
* Develop improvement recommendations to the business, and give guidance on developing new controls.
GRAPHIC PACKAGING INT’L July 2016 – April 2017
Financial Planning & Analysis Concord, NH
Daily, weekly and monthly review of sales and operations costs, expenses, and revenues for all business units of leading packaging manufacturing company. Develop detailed spreadsheets to identify trends and develop forecasts. Consolidate and analyze monthly results and budgets. Create and deliver presentations, providing recommendations on short- and long-range ROI.
* Responsible for analytical support for all activities and processes of the FP&A group, including monthly close and financial forecasts, budgets, and annual operating plans.
* Conducted quantitative analysis to identify future, and assess risk associated with capital expenditures
* Analysis and evaluation of company's monthly inventory, production, capacity and financial forecasts
* Developed comprehensive reports, abstracts, and charts to present data and guide operations strategies.
* Performed ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
* Improved operational efficiency of finance systems by 11% implementing streamlined data-management procedures.
TD BANK/NTT DATA May 2015 – April 2016
Financial Analyst Senior Consultant
Reconciliation Production & Testing Dodd-Frank, Bedford, NH
* Played an integral role in the development and completion of regulatory reporting for Dodd-Frank: Title X.
* Reviewed and analyzed automotive, business, mortgage, and student loan data from other departments to ensure completeness and relevancy of information for federal filing.
* Created detailed monthly and quarterly reconciliation reports on various loan instruments using Axiom.
* Utilized Access queries against the Moody’s data archive to source borrower financial statement data.
* Updated weekly Key Performance Indicators, financial models, and mapping while retaining Access queries, supporting Excel workbooks and pivot tables, and analyzing data for accuracy and compatibility.
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS February 2006 – December 2014
Principal Analyst - 2014
Data Management Services, Merrimack, NH
* Headed cross-divisional teams in development and lifecycle of multiple projects under the Agile methodology.
* Updated and edited principal data model for accuracy and completeness.
* Calculated complex deliverables impacting business operations and the investment process.
* Executed workflows associated with maintaining security master data.
Budget Analyst - 2013
National Financial, Merrimack, NH
* Created and reviewed monthly and annual budgets for specific project initiatives.
* Executed financial analyses on historical and forecasted financial information for reporting and planning.
* Built and improved financial and operational reports and presentations for senior level executives based on analysis of large datasets and identification of trends.
* Forecasted and reconciled multiple department budgets, addressed ad-hoc analysis requests, and developed financial models supporting development of annual budget and mid-year forecasts.
Business Analyst - 2012-2013
Data Management Services, Merrimack, NH
* Prioritized and coordinated tactical development queue to ensure effective and efficient completion.
* Coordinated the Metrics Program for Capacity Model, compiled monthly KRI and KPI metrics for departments to report up to executive leaders, and served as lead analyst on international financial tax changes.
* Streamlined status and metric reporting, writing requirements, and user documentation.
* Created documentation distilling complex ideas for understandability to general audiences, team members, and business units.
Financial Analyst – 2011-2012
Corporate Accounting, Boston, MA
* Drove key financial analysis of business groups, units, and cost centers to improve overall reconciliation process.
* Implemented AssureNET GL balance sheet reconciliation to streamline workflow.
* Created XML upload files, generated account profile reports, and new processes.
* Implemented monthly updates for Reference Central.
* Tracked company-wide risks, issues, and milestones while maintaining monthly budgeting and actual for employee resources time tracking hours and expense.
* Created program area and sub-program Resource Management Capacity and Plan notes and statistics on SharePoint.
Financial Data Analyst – 2008-2010
Vendor Management, Merrimack, NH
* Analyzed regional employee phone and data usage, developing a tracking and financial analysis database and negotiating with vendors to draft new contracts resulting in $304K cost savings.
* Established a databank of computer assets and software licenses, developing a process to reassign existing equipment and licenses on an “as needed basis,” resulting in $112K cost savings.
Financial Information Data Analyst 2006-2008
Technology Group, Merrimack, NH
* Daily administrated enterprise wide database processing to ensure availability, accuracy, and latency of market data deliverables to customers.
* Diagnosed and resolved issues affecting market data processing reliability and timeliness.
* Coordinated feedback from end users and collaborated with systems teams to document, test, and implement new enhancements and improvements in the Market Data system.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Science, Finance Management, Franklin Pierce College
Associate of Applied Science, Accounting, Hesser College