Over fifteen years in the Quality Assurance / software testing industry. Expert with HP QA solutions: Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Performance & Load Testing: LoadRunner and Performance Center (LR & PC), Application Lifecycle Mnagement (ALM), Service Virtualization (HP SV).
• ~ 15 years of helping clients in test strategy and test designs
• ~ 15 years of delivering test execution analysis and customized reporting in HP Quality Center and Application Lifecylce Management
• ~ 5 years of supporting Agile testing and methodology
• ~ 5 years of agile testing – story points and estimating work effort
• ~ 15 years of test automation – functional (HP Unified Functional Testing)
• ~ 2 years as a subject matter expert – DevOps and CI – CD solutions from HP and IBM
• ~2 years experience working with CI tools such as Hudson / Jenkins, Chef, and Puppet
• ~3 years experience utilizing Cloud and AWS(Amazon web services) for demonstration infrastructure and customer project hosting
Expert in all aspects of software product life-cycle development from requirements gathering, analysis and conceptual design through architecture and deployment.
Tools: AWS, IBM: Rational, Bluemix, Softlayer, Urban Code. Amazon: EC2, Web Services. Vmware: Workstation, Vsphere. Database: Toad, Business Objects, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle SQLplus, Oracle Portal (previously HTMLDB). Dev/Ops: Containers, Docker, Perfecto Mobile, MobileLabs. Professional Experience
1099 Independent Contractor August 2017 - Current
Senior Performance Test engineer DCGS-SOF project (classified) HCL
Technical Sales Specialist – Tampa, FL Sep 2016 – July 2017 Delivering extensive value to customers in the Quality Assurance and Testing areas regardless if they are just beginning or mature in their processes. Driving sales revenue by identifying and uncovering opportunities as well as supporting sales executives with existing opportunities. Responsible for the technical aspects of sales cycles for the IBM Rational product solution portfolio from developer to executive levels at customers. IBM
Client Technical Professional – Tampa, FL June 9 2015 – 2016 Supported National sales teams with pre-sales technical knowledge and presentations for companies including: Health Plan Services workshops, FLA, Western and Southern Group, OH Request for Proposal and workshops. Lead the completion of Request for Proposals, account planning, development and on-going client satisfaction for Western and Southern Group. Identified technical challenges across the territory and positioned complete solutions to address those challenges.
• Delivered Proof of Technology events for customers which increased sales pipeline.
• Matched solutions to customers’ challenges and requirements resulting in closed deals.
• Teamed with Sales to drive revenue growth resulting in more sales pipeline opportunities. Delivered Rational Integration Testing Proof of Technology to Florida Territory: Jacksonville, Tampa, and Miami.
Principal Architect – Tampa, FL May1, 2013 – 2015
Uncovered opportunities that drove revenue generating presales activities. Designed, positioned, scoped, planned and delivered services. Created detailed statements of work and rough order of magnitude documents for delivering strategic services. Delivered pre-sales and services delivery of training, education, knowledge transfer, mentoring, installation, configuration and scripting services.
• Served as Technical Lead resource evaluating partner products and solutions for go-to-market partnerships in mobile testing and service virtualization, resulting in key strategic partnerships for mobile testing and established authority for Service Virtualization.
• Delivered specialized focus on HP Service Virtualization, HP Project Portfolio Management, HP Agile Manager, HP Quality Center/ALM, and HP Executive Scorecard – establishing Avnet as a go to partner for HP QA / Testingsales support.
Built out the cloud infrastructure for hosting customer applications using Vmware Vsx hypervisor. Later integrated with public cloud providers – AWS, Azure, IBM BlueO2. Then Avnet shifted to completely using AWS for its hosting provider. Fully utilized the AWS stack for building demonstration infrastructure and hosting applications. Utilized AWS for approximately 1 year before leaving Avnet to join IBM. This included extensive use of AWS security, AWS RDS and AWS Lambda.
Solutions Architect – Tampa, FL 2012 – 2013
Delivered presentations, demonstrations, Proof of Concepts and responding to Request for Proposals. Specialized focus in Project Portfolio Managements, Agile Manager, Executive Scorecard, Quality Center / ALM, QTP/UFT, LoadRunner, Performance Center, and Sprinter.
• Led technical project for T-Mobile during evaluation of HP Service Virtualization becoming a go-to valued resource for service virtualization
Account Executive – New York, NY January 2010 - 2011 Managed New York City Metropolitan Territory representing the entire portfolio of solutions and services from Micro Focus. Sales leader consistently ranked in top five sales and sales deals quarter over quarter.
• Developed several net new clients bringing several new customers and deals to thecompany
• Drove executive relationship at Federal Reserve Bank of New York establishing on-going revenue and strategic software purchases
Serena Software (now part of MicroFocus)
Account Executive – New York, NY January 2008 - 2010 Coordinated sales campaigns leveraging a solutions architect, an inside sales representative, professional services, support and several indirect and overlay sales resources.
• Delivered top revenue deals to companies including: AIG, Bank of New York Mellon, Merrill Lynch, Estee Lauder, NYSE Euronext, Thomson Reuters, BlackRock Financial, Cablevision, New York Life Insurance Co., United Bank of Switzerland consistently increasing revenue for the company. Symantec
Account Executive – New York, NY 2006 – 2008
Sold availability software and professional services to C-level executives at Fortune 500 accounts including Ernst & Young, CitiGroup, CitiMortgage, Credit Suisse, and Bank of New York. Coordinated sales campaigns leveraging direct team of systems engineers, professional services consultants and partners. Responsible for on-going client satisfaction and up-selling focused on Financial Services Sector.
Solutions Sales Account Manager – New York, NY 2005 – 2006 Sold suite of software solutions to clients including: ADP, AIG, Bear Stearns, Credit Suisse, and MetLife to C-level executives at key financial services clients in New York City. Short tenure – recruited by Symantec.
• Exceeded quota of $1.2 million by 64% and established a solid foundation for the value of presales Oracle Corporation 1997 - 2005
Senior Solutions Architect –New York, NY 1997 - 2001 Architected solutions leveraging Oracle’s database, middleware and development tools for Fortune 100 clients.
• Key contributor to first enterprise license agreement at Cendant (CCRG and HIT) accomplished a large and long sales transaction
• Achieved over 200% of quota – awarded significant bonus on top ofsalary
• Recognized as the field expert for Oracle HTMLDB solution in the Eastern Region assigned to special project co- developed a presales resource utilization application used internally at Oracle North America named afterme. Senior Sales Consultant – Switzerland 2001 - 2003
Dedicated account sales consultant to Credit Suisse Group
• Delivered key contributions on largest Oracle’s Application Server deal sold to Credit Suisse resulted in severalpromotions
• Achieved strategic trusted advisor level at Credit Suisse - Appointed by the Director of Oracle Switzerland FinancialServices to support the Credit Suisse account team advanced career to include sales and account management.
Sales Consultant - New York, NY 2003 - 2005
Presented and demonstrated Oracle’s value proposition to Fortune 500 companies in the region. Recognized expert for Oracle Core Technologies: database, development tools, application server and portal technologies.
United States Navy 1987 – 1994
Navy Law Enforcement
1 year patrol supervisor – managed a day shift for Naval Station New York. Supervised a staff of approximately 5 military and 5 Department of Defense contractors. 1 year Administrative Supervisor Naval Station New York. Supervised the Navy Police station office operations at Naval station New York City.
Machinist Mate 2nd Class (Submarine Service) Navy Nuclear Power Program Responsible for all primary and secondary nuclear power plant systems. Held top secret clearance and served aboard several nuclear submarines
• Received several Admiral letters of commendation
• Rescue Swimmer
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ – credits towards Bachelors of Science Degree, Computer Information Systems focus United States Navy – Military College Naval Nuclear Power Engineer ITIL V1 Foundation Certified, Dell Certified Technician, Microsoft Certified Professional, IBM Global Sales School Certified, Oracle Certified DBA, Mercury Quick Test Professional certified, Mercury Quality Center certified. Languages: English, and German.