D.O.B – JULY.5, 1994
PSR/SALESOFFICER /ASSTT. MANAGER/
Generate new business practices, Operational excellence, new product development,
Channel Management, and Business Development
12th (Commerce) Pass from H.B.S.E. Bhiwani
10th Pass from H.B.S.E. Bhiwani.
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS- AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Analyse business potential, conceptualise & execute strategies to drive sales and turnover and achieve targets.
Monitor competitor’s activities and devise effective counter measures and strategies
Identify and pursue business opportunities through market surveys.
Marketing & Branding
Design and implement marketing plans for advertisements, hoardings, shop front activities etc.
Ensure effective merchandising and display to enhance product visibility and drive volumes
Customer Relationship Management
Supervising customer service operations in the region for rendering and achieving quality services
To attend dealers/consumers' complaints and settle the same to their satisfaction
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS
. Senior PSR - PepsiCo.India (march. 9, 2016to may 8 2017 )
• Collect order from the market and follow-up till timely dispatch
• Complete follow up with the parties regarding payments.
• Taking care of visibility of product.
• Follow up daily sales from each counter
PSR –) CASTROL LUBRICANTS .( JAN 25.2015 TO JAN2016)
• Placement of product at renowned counters.
• Follow up company payments from all counters
• Follow up daily sales from each counter.
• Keeping close look on competitors activities and keep updating top management to make new strategies.
• Three month Basic computer course from SIGMA CENTER GOHANA
• Marital Status: Married –
• Wife-House wife
• TWO year old son
• Parents: Sh Ramesh Kumar – Doctor doing private practice in village. Mother- House wife.
• Languages: Hindi, Haryanvi, English