Address: ***** ***** **., *******, ** 90630
Phone: 714-***-**** (cell)
Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, basic Excel, Outlook, Internet)
some Quickbooks, & Powerpoint
Education: Associate Degree, Business Administration, Cypress
College. Also continued in some communication classes, writing,
Magazine/Newspaper production, and art.
Front Office Assistant (12.00/hr) 1/2010-9/2017
Phones, front office support for sales people.
Served as receptionist, greet walk in customers.
Preparing for computer sales shows.
Typing correspondence, invoices.
Ordered office supplies, helped prepare for meetings.
Administrative Assistant (12.00/hr.)
Nedco Electronics 714-***-****
1169 Knollwood Circle, Anaheim, CA 2/2006-1/2009
* Answered multi-line phone, screening and forwarding office calls.
* Helped solve customer problems, questions, or forwarded to
* Entered sales data into computer for daily printing of invoices.
* Ran other reports as needed, Point of Sales, customer records,
electronic bank deposits.
* Maintained pertinent data on customers, updated price lists.
* Entered sales data into spreadsheets.
* Performed general office duties as ordering office supplies,
typing correspondence, or preparing items for meetings.
Kaman’s Art Shoppes (at Knott’s Berry Farm)
Buena Park, CA Artist ($8.00 - 9.00/hr.) 2/2004-2/2006
* Drawing/selling pastel chalk portraits, and designing and applying
Henna tattoo designs.
* Customer sales of artwork, portraits, and art accessories as
frames and mats.
* Keeping records of supplies, inventory, for reordering.
* Opening and closing register and booth daily and keeping clean.
Fitzgerald Tours, Inc.
555 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA
Receptionist/ Administrative Asst) ($10.00/hr.) 7/1999-5/2001
* Answered multi-line phone, screened and forwarded calls
* Typing and printing various tour brochures, fliers.
* Typing itineraries and assembling travel documents for mailing.
* Typed correspondence for salespeople.
* Assisted customers on phone with questions, payments, or
* Ordered supplies for office and prepared outgoing mail.
UCI Medical Center (6 years)
101 City Drive So., Orange, CA
Administrative Assistant 12.00/hr.
Served as Assistant to Administrative Director of Paramedic Training.
Typed correspondence, forms, proposals, administrative guidelines and other
Screened calls, scheduled appointments, kept calendar .
Also typed lesson plans, class schedules, and tests, for R.N. instructors.
Kept front office filing system organized.
Ordered supplies for office, and medical supplies for fire paramedic units.
Reserved offices, and helped prepare for meetings.