Strong passion for generating data-based insights combined with statistical knowledge, programming techniques, and digital marketing experience. Fast learner and highly self-motivated, enjoying fast-paced IT industry. Excellent communication and partner-interaction skills. 1&340 5"
PHONE: +82-10-445*-**** (Skype: eeekal0425)
Mar 2014 – Aug 2016 Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea Master of Arts (M.A) in "QQMJFE 4UBUJTUJDT
- Thesis: Comparison of Group ICA methods for Analysis of fMRI Data
- Advisor: Professor Hakbae Lee
- Study Emphases: Dimensionality Reduction, Machine Learning
- GPA: 4.0/4.5
Mar 2008 – Feb 2013 Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in "QQMJFE 4UBUJTUJDT &DPOPNJDT
- GPA: 3.63/4.5
Jul 2017 – Present Hotelscombined (Hotel Meta Search Engine), Seoul, Korea Performance Marketing Specialist
- Managed all PPC accounts (SEM, Social, Remarketing, App marketing) and operations in Korea markets.
- Successfully led the business goal achievement with ROAS 130%, and +75% YoY revenue growth by implementing A to Z SEM strategies from Keyword optimization to structured bidding decision.
- Manage research and analysis to deliver data-driven insights to improve performance and reach business goals and improve data analyzing efficiency by using Python/R programming.
- Analyze attribution analytics dashboards (Tableau, GA, Tune) and execute daily troubleshooting to achieve PPC team KPI by closely monitoring daily performance for each channel.
- Forecast PPC team’s target based on a time series statistical model where non-linear trend are fit with yearly and weekly seasonality, plus holidays. Dec 2016 – Mar 2017 Chartmetric (Mobile research company), Palo Alto, United States Data Analyst
- Improved statistical analysis and data visualization of ‘Spotify’ (the global largest music streaming application) data
- Conducted pattern analysis of popular musicians and playlists through data collection and statistical analysis using SQL, Python, and R
- Created a data visualization analysis report using Google Data Studio, Tableau and delivered insights report to CEO every week
- Teleworked between USA and Korea. (Worked in English/Korean) Mar 2012 – Oct 2013 IDINCU (Mobile Market Research company in Korea), Seoul, Korea Project Manager/ Operation Team Manager
- Responsible for overall operation of project team with 3 operation managers to ensure 90+ inquiries per month for consumer research projects are being done in a timely manner from start to the product delivery.
- Reduced service lead time by 36.4%(YoY) and projects dropout rate by 4.8%(YoY) through coaching managers and optimizing whole service operation process
- Established internal and external customer satisfaction KPIs and delivered VOC weekly to development /business unit to improve the main function of the product
- As an account manager of top-tier clients including Bain & Company, 3M, Kimberly-Clak, conducted quantitative consumer behavior research on smart devices.
- Designed research survey including questionnaire development, sample selection, monitoring of data collection, conducted SAS/SPSS programming, statistical analyses and data reporting. Jan 2012 – Feb 2012 Microsoft Korea, Seoul, Korea
Intern at $FOUSBM .BSLFUJOH 0SHBOJ[BUJPO $.0
- Worked on statistical modeling to analyze correlation and regression analysis between the number of customer contacts DB and company profit
Sep 2016 – Dec 2016 Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon, Korea Volunteer Research Assistant at #SBJO %ZOBNJDT -BCPSBUPSZ
- Project: Developing neuroimaging-based biomarker for specific decision-making using fMRI
- Advisor: Professor Jaeseung Jeong, Dr. Choong-Wan Woo (University of Colorado Boulder)
- Support in the application of data analysis methodology used in Dr. Woo’s paper, particularly Multivariate Voxel Pattern Analysis (MVPA).
Mar 2011 – Feb 2012 Junior Scholarship Club (JSC), Yonsei University President at )VNBOJUJFT 4PDJBM 4DJFODFT $IBQUFS
- Generated discussion topics for weekly book review session about Evolutionary/Behavioral Economics.
Sep 2011 - Dec 2011 Social Consulting Group (SCG), Seoul, Korea Project Leader
- Consulted with animal-care NGO on fundraising issues and recommended strategies by analyzing the donator’s database.
4 4 35 5&4
- Computer Skill: R, Excel (fluent), MATLAB, SQL, SPSS, SAS, Python (intermediate)
- Language: Korean (Native), English (Intermediate), Chinese (Basic)
- Certificates: Google Analytics, Google Adwords