Document Control Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance Data Analyst Personnel Management Project Management & Execution Quality Assurance Executive Advisor Acquisition Operations Management Automated Systems Customer Relations Reconciliation Attention to Detail Equipment Maintenance Reporting
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE
Executive Services Supervisor – U .S. Air Force, Washington, DC, JUN 2017 to Present Manages the records program and provides guidance to personnel concerning department objectives. Monitors the work activity of personnel to monitor compliance and ensure awareness of protecting sensitive information; reports incidents when necessary. Implements procedures for attending training programs: administrative actions, operations, technical support, disposition procedures, and submittal deadlines. Directly manages assignment instructions, correspondence, TDY, order request, and files reviews necessary for training course placement. Provides customer service assistance for inquiries/concerns involving assignment availability, status of requisitions, and assignment policies. Purchases standard government office supplies for the organization; maintaining accountability and organizing expense reports. Provides requested information, schedules appointments, prepares special reports, and obtains pertinent information from various sources for the Executive Officer.
● Monitored and tracked 60 administrative actions and maintains a 98% on-time completion rate.
● Leads records management inspections and ensures annotated discrepancies are corrected by each section.
● Purchased over $15K in government office supplies with zero financial liability investigations for property loss.
Postal Supervisor – U .S. Air Force, Lakenheath, England, MAY 2015 to JUN 2017 Oversaw material handling activity of 3 postal clerks and provided guidance on related policies/procedures; supported 15k civilian, military, and contractor personnel. Analyzed bulk, group, and sensitive item releases to ensure all shipping and customer arrival dates were met. Assessed back order deliveries and scheduled shipments to work in conjunction with existing warehouse flow and demands. Determined shipment volume and planned work flow while evaluating expectations; communicated feedback to the management team. Worked with Executive Officers for compliance clarification, issues, changes, and expectations. Generated system reports daily for performance tracking. Monitored International shipments that did not update in the tracking system and resolved issues with personnel involved in the transportation pipeline. Updated daily, weekly and monthly metrics to control tracking. Maintained records for claims, supply inventory, and registered mail totaling over 350 accountable items.
● Received praise for properly performing duties in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
● Led the shift team and prepared 25k packages; updating information in the automated postal database.
● Processed 150 packages with first class mail service to overseas/stateside locations within 12 hours. Administration Manager – U .S. Air Force, Osan, South Korea, APR 2014 to MAY 2015 Performed multifunctional tasks as the Administration Manager, Functional Area Records Manager, and Command Support Staff Administrator; supporting administrative actions for 325 military personnel and civilians. Advised the commander on administrative issues; enabling effective decision making. Prepared administrative documents: evaluations, orders, directives, designation letters, awards, and call rosters. Maintained data via secured storage systems and spreadsheets for the Command; including managing multiple calendars, scheduling meetings, and processing/training new employees. Used advanced workstation to create, edit, print, retrieve and prepare data, charts and other administrative documents. Administered and trained senior leadership on information awareness, network policies, and coordinated new user/email accounts as the web content manager. Provided SharePoint Management support for 27 offices.
● Reviewed and processed 200 performance appraisals and awards.
● Filled in for the company executive position and tracked 50 time sensitive tasks.
● Created NIPR/SIPR accounts; troubleshooting countless computer networking issues for resolution. Assistant Non Commissioned Officer in Charge Administration- U .S. Air Force, Japan, MAR 2011 to APR 2014
Provided computer and administrative support to 143 squadron personnel as the primary SharePoint site manager. Conducted inspections to ensure proper maintenance and disposition of records as the squadron records manager. Trained incoming personnel on information awareness and network policies, also coordinated new user email accounts. Assisted commander with administration actions for personnel as the vacation monitor, urinalysis monitor, and human resource representative as well as awards program manager.
● Resolved 66 network account tickets as the primary computer support administrator.
● Processed and authorized 178 time off requests as the units vacation monitor.
● Organized 30 staff meetings and 48 military ceremonies. Knowledge Operations Manager – U .S. Air Force, Laughlin AFB, Texas, AUG 2008 to MAR 2011 Managed the Air Force Information Management System (AFIMS); providing SharePoint and Air Force Portal administration for data control support. Conducted staff visits to ensure proper maintenance of the records management program; assisting 85 records custodians with file plans. Facilitated content management by updating system information, modifying personnel records, and generating reports. Provided oversight for records management, updated order request, and updated information to ensure personnel received credit for training activity. Monitored network security access for blockages and problems with connectivity. Provided expert support to end-users: administration, software/hardware maintenance, upgrades, trouble tickets and problem escalation; reconciled 200 trouble tickets.
● Issued and implemented policy for content and web management for SharePoint and the Air Force Portal.
● Accounted for computer equipment valued over $16K.
● Assisted with protecting personal information by removing 8k items from the computer network. EDUCATION
University of Maryland University College, Bachelor in Business Management, 2020 Community College of the Air Force, Information Management, 2013 Lawndale High School, Diploma
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & CERTIFICATION
Air Force Portal
Progressed through a series of increasingly responsible administrative management positions throughout career. Proficient at office automated tasks and Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint: Word for general professional use, Excel for statistics/reporting, PowerPoint for briefings, and Access for utilization of various database management programs. Utilized various automated data processing systems to submit/organize personnel records, analyze trending information to assist Executive Officers with future planning, and verify information prior to personnel action. Possesses excellent ability to operate in fast-pace environments, combined with sage leadership skills, up-to-date technical knowledge, demonstrated organizational talents, and critical thinking abilities. Able to train and develop teams to operate at highest levels and meet multi-million-dollar project objectives.