Al Wali Enterprises Inc., Houston TX
Regional Operations Manager
Dates From April 2012 to March 2018
• Implements State licensing regulations for the Learning Center
• Developed and implemented efficient and effective administrative systems
• Promoted family day care as a quality child care service
• Maintained appropriate staff level to accommodate children enrolled in the program in accordance with regulations
• Trained employees on various childcare programs
• Approved and setup work schedule
• Educated employees on different safety procedures
• Oversee implementation of daily food program to meet children's nutritional needs
• Payroll Processing
• HR duties: answering employee questions, processing incoming mail, providing staff meetings, employment packet and complaint with Texas Work Force commission regulations and standards.
Texas A&M NASA Research Division:Quantum Physics, College Station & Prairie View TX
Dates from May 2011 to May 2012
• Generate reports for presentations
• Lab research with foreign space objects
• Calculating protentional energy, staff scheduling
• Student mentoring, tutoring and life coach
• Assisting Physics with research developments and hypothesis and generating conclusions
• Receptionist, general office work, Scholarship interviews
GetWireless INC Houston TX
Retail Store Manager:
Dates from August 2008-July 2010
• Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
• Delivered sales and profitability results that exceeded the company goals.
• Coached, trained and mentored associates to work as a team.
• Perform inventory control and management.
• Analyzed marketing information and translated it into strategic plans.
• Completed weekly schedules according to payroll policies.
Texas A&M University Bachelors in Physics and Biochemistry
Diamond Bar High School Graduated 2007
• social media
• Microsoft Office Suite:excel,powerrpoint,word,OneNote,OneDrive,Machintosh IOS,
• Clover POS system,
• RUN ADP payroll processing
• WebSerif site-building,HTML Codec,
• Umbrella phone call system.
• Provided exceptional customer services with greeting and acknowledging all customers in a friendly, professional manner
• Demonstrated knowledge of company's mission, purpose, goals, and the ability to help employees successfully achieve them.
• Supervised 3 team leaders and oversaw financial and operational processes
• Provided support in the opening of Learning Center locations in Texas.
• Supervised a team of Thirty-five team members in the replenishment of store assets
• Promoted to jobsite team leader based on demonstrated competence and willingness to learn and lead
• Analyzed, assessed, and restructured the logistics process to maximize productivity
• Manage material requirements to increase inventory turns and reduce levels on hand.
• Serve as a backup
• Handling complaints (from both staff and customers)
• Responsible for meeting food and sanitary codes
• Prepared Inventory Sheets
• Van Driver
• Health And Human Service Food Managers Certificate
• Food Handlers Permit
• CPR – FIRST AID BLS Certified
• Over 50+ Hours in Management Certification Course
• Transportation and Safety Training
• Child Care Director License Expires 2021.