Philadelphia, PA ****7
● Proficient in Salesforce, Netsuite, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
● Familiar with GAAP.
● Highly adaptable worker, able to be effective individually and in a team environment.
● Eager learner, always looking to accept new challenges and projects. Work Experience
QlikTech Inc., Radnor, PA - Revenue Accountant J une 2016 - PRESENT
● Review new OEM contracts to ensure compliance with internal revenue recognition policies.
● Prepare monthly reconciliations for deferred license revenue.
● Review new license orders and ensure bookings are entered accurately.
● Assess maintenance renewal invoices to ensure accurate billing. Radnor Day Camp, Radnor, PA - Head Counselor J une 2013 - August 2015
● Planned and coordinated daily activities for groups of Fourth and Sixth Grade campers.
● Oversaw safety of campers on weekly field trips. Education
Lafayette College, Easton, PA - Economics w/ Certificate in Financial Policy and Analysis, Minor in Mathematics A ugust 2012 - May 2016
● GPA: 3.35
● Dean’s List: Spring 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016 Leadership Experience
Lafayette College Ultimate Frisbee Club, Easton, PA - Captain A ugust 2014 - May 2016
● Organized and directed practices.
● Communicated with other organizations to schedule tournaments and games.
● Supervised team conduct to ensure all members exhibited good sportsmanship Delta Upsilon Fraternity, Easton, PA - V ice President of Finance N ovember 2014 - November 2015
● Created annual budget and oversaw organization’s spending.
● Collected dues from fraternity members.
● Presented budget spending allowance during weekly Executive Board meetings.