**** **** **** **** **. – Fort Valley, GA. 31030
Cell: 847-***-**** Email: email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Quality driven, focused professional with over 20 years experience in office administration and 8 years experience in project coordination, site/facility maintenance, grounds maintenance, operations, security, office services and safety. Superior organizational skills to ensure the total facility down to the smallest detail. Exceptional problem solving, team building, budget-management, and negotiation skills. Outstanding interpersonal, communications and conflict management abilities. Strong communication skills across all levels within a business. Skilled at working independently, multi-tasking and delegating responsibilities. Able to establish rapport with a wide variety of clientele. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher & Visio. WORK EXPERIENCE
07/2015-11/2016 – Live Nation Entertainment, Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 Administrative Assistant to SVP of Real Estate
Live Nation Entertainment is the nations largest live entertainment company operating concerts venues. Owns Ticketmaster, House of Blues and over 120 other venues, amphitheaters, events and clubs worldwide.
* Responsible for making all weekly travel arrangements.
* Prepared and submitted expense reports for all team members.
* Responsible for logging and maintaining all blueprints for every venue throughout the country.
* Prepared weekly progress reports on all construction activity.
* Maintained detailed log of all vendor invoices for reconciliation. 09/2001-01/2015 – Lawson Products, Inc., Chicago, Illinois 60631 Facilities Coordinator/Senior Administrative Assistant Corporate real estate and facilities services administrator for Lawson locations in five states and Canada comprising over 900,000 square feet of distribution center and office space.
* Maintained security system credentials and produced individually coded security cards for all company personnel at all locations.
* Acted as primary move coordinator for corporate location of 300 employees.
* Responsible for maintaining interior signage, directionals & employee name plates.
* Coordinated maintenance agreements for all office and food service equipment.
* Managed facilities database for preventative maintenance tasks and active work tickets.
* Purchased janitorial, maintenance and food service supplies for all locations.
* Maintained corporate phone list, meeting room services guide, facilities services listings, various facilities meeting agendas and real estate reports.
* Managed emergency communications for all locations. 01/1983-09/2001 - General Tele-Communications, Inc., Morton Grove, Illinois 60053 Applications Programmer/Administrative Assistant
* Script and program new clients into an inbound order entry system.
* Responsible for creating databases as well as the majority of the inter office forms and invoices.
* Assist in major account management and in all aspects of customer service.
* Experience in employee scheduling, tracking of employee records, preparing payroll data. 03/2017-Present – Peach County Board of Commissoners, Fort Valley, Georgia 31030 E911 Public Safety Communications Officer
Respond to emergency calls and provide assistance to Law Enforecement, EMS and Fire Department
* Trained & Certified in; Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD), National & Georgia Crime Information Center (NCIC/GCIC) National Incident Management System (NIMS) FEMA ISO 100, 200 and 700 CPR
08/1977 - 01/1981 - Maine Township High School East, Park Ridge, Illinois 60068