Mobile: +1-323-***-**** E-Mail: email@example.com
SENIOR MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL Innovative and resourceful Sourcing & Procurement Expert with a track record of delivering superior results by implementing strategic sourcing, procurement, logistics, and vendor relationship management programs that optimize the value from the supply chain.
• 15 years of extensive experience, including 10 years of experience in handling Sourcing & Procurement, Vendor Devel- opment, Category Management, P2P Process Optimization and Team Management across global multi-site businesses.
• Demonstrated expertise in the transition of several projects in business outsourcing, sourcing and procurement do- main
• Excellence lies in formulating & implementing key procurement strategies of material in alignment with organizational objectives & buyers’ commitment analysis
• Driving supply chain effectiveness by developing and implementing strategic sourcing, tactical procurement, and contract management strategies, programs, and policies.
• Collaborating with global business leadership to improve supply sources, landed costs, and other processes to meet corpo- rate requirements.
• Skilled in formulating process optimization plans, manage supplier relationships and implement best practices.
• Expert in leading and developing winning teams and aligning their efforts towards attainment of organizational goals, out- standing business communication skills.
• Led transformation of organization to a multi-vendor model by establishing a collaborative model and a foundation of formalized processes and tools to drive diligent sourcing and supplier management decisions.
• Drove organizational change process, restructuring procurement organization, introducing category management group and redefining roles and responsibilities to improve operational performance.
• Championed Non IT procurement and commodity team initiatives. Developed the planning, project management, metrics, reporting tools to capture and communicate progress to senior management.
• Developed, implemented and resourced global commodity team organization to more effectively manage and leverages group spend.
• Track record of significantly reducing costs and improving a company’s processes and corporate purchasing programs. Delivered results against strategic objectives, whilst working within organizations core values and beliefs.
• Worked closely with the business units across the globe to develop, communicate, and execute specific sourcing strategies in conjunction with their objectives and strategies while optimizing total cost of ownership and total relationship value pro- grams.
• International Exposure: Chosen to visit USA and trained on SAP MM and SRM; holds the distinction of leading the large transition, knowledge transfer, setting of the SLA’s within 8 months Functional Expertise
Strategic Sourcing Initiatives
Supply Chain Management
Cost Reduction & Optimization
6 Sigma / Lean Understanding
Strategic Planning & Analysis
Project Planning and Management
Innovative and Resourceful
Conceive and Execute Strategies
Formulate and Execute Corporate
Motivate, Mentor, and Lead Tal-
Strong Client Interaction & Man-
Since Nov 15 with 7/11 corporation,USA (California and Nevada) as a Managing Partner Working as a Managing Partner for 7/11 Stores across California and Nevada as a Active Partner. Since Dec’14 with Capgemini India Ltd., Bangalore as Lead Project Management for Insight & Data Independently handling the Capgemini North America Insight & Data PMO Functions, which consist of 6 Sectors with Multiple Projects and Approximately 820+ Resources on board.
• Solely responsible for Forecasting of all Sectors with multiple projects.
• Actively involved in the 2015 Budget preparation for the Region, in coordination with Leadership Team.
• Responsible of carry out all necessary measures to ensure forecasting is in line with the Budget for each sectors keeping a close eye on actuals to match forecasting.
• Conducting performance overview meet / workshop with all Delivery Leads and updating them on their current position.
• Analyzing Demand and Fulfillment tracker and co-ordinating with RMG/ Recruitment to avoid Revenue loss on a week- ly/monthly basis.
• Maintaining Forecasting / Demand/Project health Dashboard Tools as an Administrator and Owner.
• Preparing project health dashboard and necessary project decks for Leadership Meets.
• Responsible for 0 MTS and ensuring 100% Compliance across all projects/sectors.
• As a PMO for the region ensuring all Project Management activities are in line with Service Delivery.
• Addressing all PMO related issues and Project Tagging related issues.
• Responsible for all Client visits and ensuring all Admin activities are addressed. Sep’12-Nov’14 with Capgemini India Ltd., Kolkata as Non-IT Category Lead-Sourcing & Procurement Spearheading the Capgemini North America process and handling the global procurement for non IT Categories. Accountabilities
• Managing gamut of tasks including Global Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Operations of Non-IT Category for Capgemini America
• Supervising the functions including creation of purchase order and taking process re-engineering initiatives for P2P Team
• Controlling and approving the purchase and supply of all procured goods & services
• Identifying and developing potential vendors and assessing the performance of the suppliers based on various criterions such as percentage for rejections, quality improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms, etc
• Scrutinizing and analyzing all contracts/agreements and coordinating with legal team for flawless execution of the process and performing RFX through various tools and e-sourcing
• People Management Role: Handled a team strength of 15 team members and played a key role in mentoring and monitoring the performances of the team ; effectively handled all of the Executives located at different geographies
• Acting interface in allocating volume, validating & approving Non-IT procurement materials for USA, Canada, Latam, Argentina, Guatemala, Mexico, Chile, Brazil & Poland.
• Holds the distinction of re-engineering & executing the implementation of the new P2P Process Model in 2013
• Leveraged skills and abilities in
o Streamlining the North America Process
o Testing & implementing a sourcing cum reporting portal; managing Engine (from Zoho Corp) for tracking all pro- curement related requests & SLAs. Worked closely with CPO (Chief Procurement Officer)
• Acknowledged with appreciation by CPO & the CFO of Cap Gemini North America for successfully launching the Project.
• Recognized as
o Best Project Lead for the Quarter-1& 2 of 2013.
o Best Performer for H1 of 2014 by the client
• Excelled in driving global Procure-to-Pay performance of procurement, general management of operations, vendor rela- tions and staff development.
• Created, maintained, and drove continuous improvement in professional relationships with internal and external clients and suppliers.
• Demonstrated skills and abilities in executing end to end projects and streamlined process at a global level that saved cost.
• Took structured and meticulous approach in revising, renewing and re-negotiating on existing contract with major vendors/suppliers, leading to huge cost reduction including HVAC, Office Equipments, Promotional Branding, and Sponsor- ships
• Exhibited leadership skills in introducing Catalogue for Office Supplies and Stationeries, Capgemini Branded Gifts.
• Authored and re-designed Capgemini Employees online store
• Instrumental in launching RFQ for achieving and Office Supplies though IBX and closed the same within stringent deadline. May’12-Jun’12 with Genpact, Kolkata as Manager – Procurement Accountabilities
• Looked after the recruitment for a new process of supply chain management and coordinating with the training team to orga- nize training on soft skill, mandate and domain
• Interacted with various internal teams to arrange successful client visits
• Accountable for organizing application of visas of all team mates traveling onsite for a transition Significant Contributions
• Effectively worked with the client on transition plan and received appreciation for the successful execution
• Instrumental in designing the process plan and the map
• Displayed skill in developing SLA and negotiating on the same
• Recognized as a key resource to transit business from Netherland for Genpact. Jan’10-Jan’12 with INFOSYS, Bangalore as Assistant Manager – Sourcing & Procurement Accountabilities
• Handled the end to end supply chain process and devised strategies to ensure optimization at inventory levels for various inputs and material required.
• Engaged in searching, short listing and developing a multi vendor approach to managing supply disruption risk
• Conducted research on pricing trends and ensured purchases are triggered at right time
• Accountable for maintaining fine balance between on time deliveries and cost with a clear focus on savings
• Conceptualized strategies for running the procurement operations seamlessly with zero shortages and maximizing capac- ity utilization and at the same time contribution to bottom line through better than market prices/savings.
• Developed feasibility reports for new projects & supported global teams for decision making in identifying & developing the opportunities by linking current and future demand for all business units Significant Contributions
• Leveraged skills and abilities in transition the Verizon Wireless Business & Fleet from Texas, (USA) for Infosys.
• Played a key role in handling the entire transition and implementation of Business Verizon – Fleet (SAP - MM).
• Displayed leadership skills in handling a team of 18 Buyers for Verizon – Fleet Business independently
• Holds the distinction of developing vendor for requirements in a formulating environment
• Instrumental in developing a multi-vendor model for each product to reduce the risk of supply chain disruption, and en- sure timely delivery
• Holds the distinction of developing and driving new processes to streamline existing workflow and exceeded current service level agreements
• Took meticulous effort in negotiating with the vendors on best available prices from market & develop alternate suppliers to maintain competitiveness strategically and ensuring use of effective purchasing tools viz. RFI’s & RFP’s, E procurements, reverse auction, etc.
• Served as key resource in rendering support on communication, interactions; acted as an interfaces between PRO, logistics, internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth supply chain process flow and to enhance the internal customer delight.
• Effectively handled the responsibilities of complex issues in accordance with SLA guidelines; developed, established, im- plemented, and enforced supplier guidelines, and service level agreements
• Actively participated in special projects and enhancement initiatives
• Successfully handled the tasks of promoting cross-team collaboration within the context of special projects PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
HCL Technologies Ltd, NOIDA (UP) as SME – Operations / Procurement: Aug’06-Nov’09 EXL Services (I) Pvt. Ltd., NOIDA as Sr. Executive-Sales / Claims (Incident Managers): Apr’04-Aug’06 Xerox Modi Corp Ltd., New Delhi as Defined Accounts Manager: May’03-Apr’04 USHA Martin Ventures, Kolkata as Executive -Corporate Sales: Apr’00-Mar’03 PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Masters in Purchasing & Materials Management, E - Commerce From NIBM.
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
• High School from Thriveni Academy, Chennai
• Diploma in Web Cremetics from NIIT Ltd.
• Well versed with SAP MM, SRM & E Sourcing
• Successfully Completed
o T-100 to T-300 Module on Supply Chain Management from Infosys. o SAP MM Training from VERIZON Texas USA.
o Sales Training from N I S Sparta Ltd. from National Institution of Sales o General Insurance Training
Date of Birth: 14th January 1978.
Languages Known: English, Hindi and Bengali
Address: 1233 Alice Street, Unit B Woodland, CA 95776.