Accomplished and motivated Executive Administrative Assistant bringing 15 years of experience supporting multiple Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents and Account Executives. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, managing communications from line level staff to field management. A keen focus on detail, accuracy and the impact of the finished product. Skilled in developing department budgets and creating department objectives. Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
65 WPM typing speed
Employee training and
Strong Problem Solver
Office Suite Knowledge
07/17 – Present
05/15 – 7/17
Property Manager Administrative Assistant - Mapleleaf Investments, Montebello, CA
• Kept up to date with any changes relating to the Rental Application, lease and related lease.
• Responsible for knowing the application, lease and all applicable California property codes.
• Responsible for keeping up to date with any changes relating to the rental Application, lease and related lease.
• Ensures that lease files are completed, and that completion of leases is being executed.
• Responsible for office opening on schedule, condition of office and model
• Attends scheduled corporate management meetings, usually held on a quarterly basis at the corporate.
• Maintains records on all aspects of management activity on a daily, weekly and/or monthly. Submits required reports to management on a weekly and monthly basis.
Administrative Assistant/Claims Administrator, Citizen Watch Co. of America Torrance, Ca
• Handle all claims for lost watches for customers via UPS, Fed Ex and USPS Paid all warehouse invoices.
• Researched, proposed and implemented vendor services to decrease costs to Page 2
08/06 - 04/15
04/04 – 8/06
04/02 – 04/04
• Part of the Training team for their new program system NAV
• Worked on special projects for the VP of Distribution.
• Handle all appointments for the VP/Director and coordinates conference calls and online meetings as needed.
• Coordinates with other departments the preparation for special meetings and events.
• Assists with annual budget preparation and budget monitoring.
• Arranges the travel schedule for the Vice President and follows through with pending assignments in his absence.
• Handle VP calendar as well as expenses. Reconciled and processed expense reports for five internal personnel.
Executive Administrative Assistant, Freeway Insurance & Dealer Services Huntington Beach, Ca
• Represent the Executive by attending meetings in the Executive's absence; speaking for the Executive.
• Compiled and analyzed sales and marketing reports.
• Supplied sales and marketing support to 16 Account Executives
• Conserve Executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Assisted with team building initiatives and overall support for maintenance of organizational culture and employee morale.
• Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
• Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Managed the CEO's complex and frequently changing travel. Loan Specialist Counselor, Wells Fargo/Wachovia/ WFS Financial La Palma, Ca
• High-profile collections position accountable for collecting on delinquent auto loans in the 30, 60 & 90-day buckets on a portfolio of $23,000,000.
• Develop tactics to increase profitability and minimize loss for the company and developing strategic alliances with clientele.
• Devise and implement innovative customer service principles to further support financial growth.
• Counsel clients with risk analysis when their auto loans are delinquent to bring their credit worthiness up and help them with their budgets to get them back on track and current w/their auto loans.
• Assist in training new talent with policy and procedures.
• Cross-sell banking services and products to clientele. Participate in community events to position the bank as a leader within the territory.
Executive Administrative Assistant, MJB Freight Systems, Santa Fe Springs, Ca
• Report to Regional Distribution Manager for both Northern & Southern California.
10/97 – 04/02
• Assist in managing a staff of 2 customer service representatives and 15 truck drivers.
• Directed daily operations in the data entry department for the local region, including audit daily reports, update excel branch sales, business development and customer service.
• Operate facility in compliance with OSHA and DOT standards.
• Conducted hazardous material/safety training for employees.
• Streamlined inventory identification and tracking system.
• Introduced systematic analysis of daily discrepancy reports.
• Standardized receiving, stocking, checking, and housekeeping procedures Trainer/Recruiter/Senior Administrative Assistant I, Rose Hills Memorial Park, Whittier, Ca
• Served on team that created short and long-term department objectives in accordance with company goals.
• Motivated and supervised 35+ employees on daily basis
• Delegated responsibilities to employees to meet company's expectations
• Initiated new tracking system to follow up consumer letters sent to other departments for response
• Worked with training manager to develop and implement New Employee Orientation Program (NEOP).
• Training/Recruiter developing New Customer Service Reps resulting in a more efficient, productive staff.
• Scheduled full-time job applicants and coordinated applicant training and pre-employment physicals.
1992 East Los Angeles College – General Education
Certifications: Art of Customer Service
Loan Service Counselor
Lominger & Interviewing
Art of Winning Presentations