Little Rock, AR 72227
Phone: 805-***-**** Email: A firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m a professional that is driven to manage costs and establish strategic, long-term mutually beneficial relationships with customers. I have experience working in fast paced environments, demanding strong leadership, organization, and interpersonal skills. I am currently seeking a position in which my skills can contribute to operational goals in a positive manner. As a current HR director/Administrative Assistant, I have a proactive disposition in which I improve workflow processes with current employees, bolster client relations, while maintaining a organized office and improve production in a positive manner. Experience
Real Recruiting Solutions- HR Coordinator/ Recruiter May 2017- Present
● Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency.
● Strong organizational and teamwork skills
● Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
● Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and qualifications.
● Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
● Manages applications using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
● Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
● Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
● Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships during the selection process
● Maintain weekly timesheets and payroll
Tailor Made Concepts - Administrative Assistant May 2017-Present
● Interviewing, hiring, and training staff members
● Coordinate office activities and operations to company policies
● Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
● Maintain weekly reports and time sheets
● Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
● Handling external or internal communication or management systems
● Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
Park First - Valet/Hospitality Bellhop June 2016- June 2017
● Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
● Park and help locate vehicles
● Answer questions regarding the city hotel and its surroundings.
● Bell service to guests rooms, ensure hospitality needs
Chevy of Santa Paula - Front Desk Clerk February 2011 - July 2012
● Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
● Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to appropriate destination.
● Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, and other applications. CJ's BBQ - Assistant Manager Jan 2010 - July 2012
● Create schedules for employees, manage paperwork and ensuring daily duties are being taken care of.
● Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipies and that guidelines, such as those for special diets, are followed.
● Take food orders and relay orders to kitchens or serving counters so they can be filled.
● POS Certified
University of North Alabama, Florence AL
Pursuing a Masters of Business Administration In Human Resources Graduating Spring 2019 GPA 4.0
University Of South Alabama, Mobile AL (USA D1 Soccer Team) Graduated May 2017
Bachelors Of Art in Sociology with Fine Art Minor GPA 3.3 University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA D1 Soccer Team) August 2012- May 2014
Ventura High School
Management (4 years), Customer Service (7+ years), Hiring (2 years), Payroll (3 years ), Cash management (7+ years), POS (4 years), ATS (1 year), Training (3+ years), Team Development (7+ years), MS Office (7+ years)
Highly adaptable, mobile, positive, resilient, patient risk-taker who is open to new ideas. Productive worker with a solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks. Conscientious go-getter who is highly organized, dedicated, and committed to professionalism. Goal driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.