**** ****** **** *** # *** – WOODBRIDGE, VA 22193
Mobile # 571-***-**** Email: - email@example.com Resume
Administrative Assistance with more than 3 years’ experience and progressively responsible experience in Banking sector and telecommunication industries. Proven ability to work with senior management team in integrating the human resource function within the overall business operating strategy. Experience in creating, restructuring the existing human resources department, develop and maintain strong relationship and resolve employee issue efficiently
• Payroll Management
• HR Policies & Procedures
• Process of Change Management
• Staff Recruitment & Retention
• Employee Relations & Engagement
• Employee Database Management
• Orientation & on Boarding
• Office & record Management
• Customer service
K-12 School – Herndon, Virginia – US June 2017 – Present Documents Processor (Contractor)
• Kindergarten to High School school enrollment
• Review Student and Parents legal documents for processing
• Input key information into applications
• Received online application in salesforce and fax server to determine status of entities
• Reasoning and problem solving skills
• Research and analysis of legal documents
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Strong comprehension and critical thinking skills
• The ability to multitask with different application same time
• Strong keyboarding and computer skills
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email PNC Bank – Bristow, Virginia - US March 2016 – March 2017 Customer Services Representative
Acquires and deepens the branch customer base through a variety of proactive sales and service activities. Manages the customer experience by identifying opportunities to improve the customer's financial wellbeing. Collaborates with ecosystem partners to grow customer's share of wallet. Positions PNC solutions to drive new revenue and customer loyalty.
Drives proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process including outbound calling, service to sales, teller interactions, appointment setting and effective lobby engagement, ultimately elevating client loyalty. Delivers a full PNC conversation with every client interaction to identify appropriate PNC solutions. Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community Centers of Influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
Applies product and procedural knowledge to identify, mitigate and solve customer problems effectively to drive customer loyalty.
Manages risk through adherence to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Demonstrates a heightened scrutiny to identify and avoid loss. Participates in branch aily operations, ensuring they are completed in an efficient and accurate manner. TD Bank – Woodbridge, Virginia - US Dec 2015– March 2016 Teller, Part time
• Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel
• Generally, resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to supervisors
• Processes regular Teller transactions for Customers including servicing Customer accounts, accepting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, verify currency, balancing cash drawer, night deposits, correct discrepancies and make necessary adjustments. Balance Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary
• Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/ operations and guidelines
• May establish and solidify Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service Commercial Bank - Doha, Qatar March 2012 - May 2015 Administrative Assistance
• Organize Staff schedules each weekly
• Control inventory and order supplies
• Work with colleagues and marketing staff on special projects as need
• Collect data for reports and develop presentations
• Collaborating with operations management to ensure that organizations are staffed to match the anticipated business demands, including recruitment & selection support. Manage the process of interviewing and new hire orientation.
• Providing consultation to management on various HR-related laws, policies and practices, such as workers compensation, FMLA, Safety and EEO. Ensure legal compliance.
• Assist in the managing of accident and workers compensation reporting.
• Working closely Operations Leadership/Management to promote a workplace environment that successfully balances positive employee relations with the corporation’s business objectives. Handle employee relation’s issues and investigations.
• Partnering with the business to develop and implement programs, practices and solutions to attain business objectives.
• Provide leadership in associate activity committees, ie: Safety, Diversity, United Way, Partners in Time, etc.
• HR Administration in the areas of benefits communication, safety and health administration, staff recognition, training, payroll, time tracking and policy administration.
• Manage, coach, develop and provide leadership for HR associates on a daily basis.
• Monitor and review expense/budget.
• Organization development
• Demonstrate regular, dependable attendance & punctuality. Commercial Bank - Doha, Qatar Dec 2011 - March 2012 Branch Teller / Cashier
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Ability to identify customer needs and refer financial products and services.
• Efficiently operate computer software used to perform daily duties
• Daily operations with check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, and foreign exchange
• Notified manager of counterfeit currency
• Provided customer assistance with balance detail and other inquiries.
• Assisted with sales referrals and cross-selling programs as needed
• Perform operations providing cashier checks and money orders
• Experience in handling a daily volume of over 200 transactions
• Perform daily opening and closing procedures within the banking center
• Contributed to external and internal sales activities. EDUCATION
Allama Iqbal University - Doha - Qatar, Bachelor Degree in Arts Pakistan Education Collage - Doha - Qatar, Intermediate High School Pak Shama School - Doha - Qatar, High School
Proficient use of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Internet/Outlook