Overland Park, Kansas 66213 email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Position in Web Development
Highly creative, innovative and results-driven Web Development Professional, brings a unique and refreshing perspective to Website creation that rivals the best in the business and includes:
• Quickly masters the knowledge and expertise required to apply new software on the job.
• Never fails to complete a project on time, no matter how difficult.
• Collaborate with other teams to identify and resolve production issues.
• Keeping current with all Web development tools and trends.
• Self-motivated to continue professional development through online courses and resources. KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Outstanding ability to develop cutting-edge
• Exceptional critical thinking and problem-
• Superior educational background
• Highly productive and efficient
• Works well on own and with teams
• Natural leadership talent
• Create, build and maintain all types of Web
Sites / Web Apps
• Entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative
• Support designers in translating their ideas
• Work closely with team members to
produce exemplary results
• Partner with other teams to produce
• Knows how to best utilize the talents of
• Flexible and adaptable in quickly
responding to problems and new challenges
• CSS / SCSS
EDUCATION/TECHNICAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT
LaunchCode, Kansas City, Missouri
LaunchCode is an educational consulting firm that specializes in preparing clients for technical careers. This results in participants becoming highly proficient in the skills of their trade. This program has included:
Designed, developed and built a large eCommerce Site. Total time invested in the project was 150 hours.
Independent Study Courses include:
• The Web Development Bootcamp
• Modern React with Redux
• The Complete SQL Bootcamp
• Advanced CSS and SASS
Tom LanFranca Two
Centriq Training, Leawood, Kansas
Completed Network Administration Program
Received CompTIA A+ Certification
Online Demonstration Portfolio
The following demonstration of projects are available for viewing in an online portfolio at: https://angelo21.github.io/portfolio
• Natours HTML/CSS/SCSS/BEM
Ericsson Overland Park, Kansas 2010-2012
Remote Network Technician (Contracted position with Sprint)
• As a contract technician for the Sprint T1 and cell tower networks, remotely monitored and assessed the status of each system’s performance.
• Responded to trouble reports by running tests on the affected components to determine the problem.
• If unable to repair the problem remotely, scheduled a service call by Field Technicians.
• Very successful in bringing error plagued cell towers back on line, saving many field service calls.
Sapanero HVAC Kansas City, Missouri 2000-2002
• Installed and maintained HVAC systems for customers.
• Used all types of electronic testing equipment to ensure each unit was installed to the highest possible standards of quality.
Sheet Metal Workers Union, Local 2 Raytown, Missouri 2002-2010 Foreman
• Respected and trusted for using an open, accepting style of management that establishes high standards of performance for work teams.
• Managed a team of Apprentices and Journeymen in building and installing systems.
• One of the few foremen who could manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Received a special Award for Perfect Attendance and never being late to work.
• Completed all requirements to receive the Master Mechanic Certificate. Client Relations
Life Insurance for Seniors Kansas City Metro Area 2012-Present Independent Broker
• Represent multiple Life Insurance companies to senior citizens seeking to protect their family from having to spend thousands of dollars for final burial expenses.
• Build lasting relationships that have resulted in referrals and additional business.
• Developed an app that automatically calculates the rates for a life insurance product.
• Successful at closing sales via phone and in person.