408-***-**** Cell email@example.com
SKILLS and SUMMARY of QUALIFICATION:
Lotus Smart Suite
Rent Roll 2000
SAP, SRM, SAP Payroll
Time Reporting CATS
PCRs / OCRs
PC & Mac Proficient
Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio) Bilingual in Spanish PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / PROJECT COORDINATOR / EVENT COORDINATOR 1994 - 2016
Provide support to VP’s direct staff as needed.
Flexible, Detail-oriented who can be responsible for providing administrative support of a highly skilled level.
Interaction with high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment.
Experience with communication with executive, administrative, line management, and external sources on a professional level.
Experience with development of operational reports and prepare presentation materials.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Worked with facilities on mapping/office space planning.
Email and correspondence with all organizational levels.
Coordination of complex executive meetings.
Experience assisting management with PowerPoint presentations.
Able to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment.
Ability to work under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
Proficient on Microsoft Office.
Manage multiple calendars.
Reserve conference rooms.
Setup conference/video calls.
Order food for meetings.
Process Purchase Requisitions.
Global travel arrangements.
Paralegal & contract background.
Maintain contact lists.
Maintain Org Charts.
Create / maintain distribution lists.
Coordinate offsite events.
Ability to work independently.
On-boarding for department.
Exceedingly well organized.
Strong decision making ability and
attention to detail.
StubHub, Inc. – San Francisco, CA 04/16 – 01/18
* Support to Product & Technology Team
Supporting 2 Senior Directors of the Product and Technology Currently in search of a CTO and once hired, will onboard and support the CTO. Aids executive in staff capacity by handling a wide variety of situations involving the administrative functions of the office that cannot be brought to the attention of the executive. Notes commitments made by executives during meetings and arranges for staff implementation. On own initiative, arranges for staff members to represent organization at meetings and conferences. Alerts to any conflicts relating to schedules. In executive's absence, ensures that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff member. As needed, interprets request, helps implement action, and decides whether executive should be notified of important or emergency matters. May compose and sign correspondence for executive. May serve as the executive's representative at meetings and express the executive's viewpoints at such meetings. This position consists of calendaring, event planning, catering, expense reports, note taking, travel coordinator including passport and visa renewals and some facility management. Multi – tasker – someone able to juggle lots of balls in the air. As an admin, we wear lots of different hats and have to change course as the business changes. The main point of contact for Product and Tech, a team of 300. Organized and quick thinker, extremely organized. Our main job is to organize the Product and Tech org to keep them on track. Quick decisions need to be made in order to get our job done. Nimble – since this is a fast pace environment, and able to adjust to our fast moving environment. Heavy calendar management. I receive about 200 emails a day with meeting requests and various other requests. It is our job to plan and execute meetings and other requests in a timely manner. Lots of catering requests for onsite meetings. Manage a bi-weekly tech forum and weekly staff meeting where I gather agenda items from the team.
Apple, Inc. – Cupertino, CA 2013 – 2016
* Support to Worldwide Sales, Operations & Support
* Support to Worldwide Business Planning & Readiness Page 2 of 2
Resume – Lili Barnes
Pacific Gas & Electric – San Francisco, CA 2012 – 2013
* Administrative support to Channel Engagement Manager
* Executive Assistant back up to Director
McAfee, Inc. – Santa Clara, CA 2011 - 2012
Executive support to:
* Sr. Vice President of Supply Chain * Vice President Manufacturing
* Vice President of Technical Operations & Quality * Vice President Commodity Management
* Director of Supply Base Management
Lund Financial Corporation - San Jose, CA 1994 – 1998
(Financial Advisory Services)
* Executive support to President
SR. ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST Contract
Kaiser Permanente Hospital – Santa Clara, CA (Hospital Care) 03/11 – 09/11
* Quality Department – Santa Clara, CA
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / PROJECT COORDINATOR / EVENT COORDINATOR 1998 – 2002 Lam Research Corporation - Fremont, CA (Semiconductor Industry)
* Support to Director of Supply Chain Management * Value Engineering * Program Managers IBM Corporation - Cupertino, CA (High Tech Industry)
* Support to Director of Emerging Technology Division
PROJECT COORDINATOR / EXPIDITOR 2007 – 2008
Hoffman Video Systems – Pasadena, CA
* Reported to CEO * Assigning job numbers * Create sales orders
* Review scope of work * Create customer cards * Review Proposals
* Schedule technicians * Verify job costing of projects * Order expediting
* Update install calendar * Create Field Folders * Order tracking
* Schedule install dates for projects * Create Project Binders * Equipment notes
* Project completion tasks * Verify equipment inventory * Maintain status reports
* Create new item cards * Collect dept timesheets * Release Bill of Materials to purchasing
PROPERTY MGR / LEASING MGR / LEASING CONSULTANT 2002 – 2007
(Residential Property Mgmt)
The Plaza at Arboletum Santa Monica, CA 350 units
The Promenade at Town Center Santa Clarita, CA 564 units Archstone Apartments Marina Del Rey, CA 623 units
Rancho Corrales Apartments Semi Valley, CA 229 units Mariner’s Village Marina Del Rey, CA 981 units
The Orsini Los Angeles, CA 296 units
Studio Village Apartments N. Hollywood, CA 267 units
* ABOVE & BEYOND AWARD OF EXCELLENCE * Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
* Negotiate and implement deals that maximize cost savings * Market Analysis - identify market opportunities
* Lease negotiations with prospective residents, corporate clients & vendors
* Develop & implement sourcing strategies for assigned vendors/team members
* Develop & maintain positive relationships with internal & external vendors EDUCATION:
BA Business Administration West Valley College Saratoga, CA Cruise Line International Travel Agent Travel Agent University International Durham Business College El Paso, TX
Bel Air High School El Paso, TX
REFERENCES: Available upon request.