Enterprise Services Program Manager at Comcast Business
** ***** ** ********** ** managing and delivering service excellence to clients in the area of information technology and the past 7 years in the healthcare and telecommunication industries. I would like to continue to utilize my experience in a Director role. My experiences includes engagement management, governance, transaction support, transition/transformation support and oversite in the areas of Program Management and Project Management in my current role as Client Services Executive with Comcast. Provides leadership in the areas of client relationship, employee satisfaction, and exceeding financial goals of profitability and growth. 15 years of experience with EDS, last 15 years with Verizon Enterprise Solutions
(VEC) which purchased a private company called Totality that I worked for since June 2000. Totality was in the Managed Services sector focusing on building and managing high end e-commerce web sites. Totality was purchased by MCI in September 2005 and merged with Verizon in January 2006. Specialties: Growing long term client relationships as a client advocate and managing successful teams including shared services that results in client & employee satifaction, and growing the business. Deliver information technology services such as cloud, applications management, security, network, help desk, desktop support, and in high revenue e-commerce sites. Specialty is turning around unhappy clients to successful long term relationships. Willing to travel 80%-100% of the time to exceed client satisfaction. Experience
Client Services Executive at Comcast Business
July 2016 - Present
Highly available, Highly accountable Client advocate;
• Ownership & growth of Comcast Enterprise NASDAQ Accounts
• "Operator" pursuit support for Enterprise Sales execs incl RFPs / RFQs & engagement for F100 /
• ITIL responsibilities include OSA (Operational Support & Analysis), Service Operation, Transition, Strategy & Design, CSI; Financial Management
Program Delivery Executive - California Corrections Health Care Systems (CCHCS) at Verizon Enterprise Solutions
August 2009 - June 2016 (6 years 11 months)
Responsible for providing all Verizon Enterprise Solutions services to the California Corrections Healthcare Systems (CCHCS) agency. The services include WAN Management, LAN Management, Application Page 2
Management, Security Management, Professional Services, and VSAT services at 34 institutions and corporate offices across the State of California. The following is a list of some of the accomplishments.
• Build out Verizon Data Center to host and manage healthcare applications.
• Designed and Implemented a WAN Diversity Network that Utilized OC3’s to 34 institutions state wide with VSAT failover and or Sistersite connection.
• Designed and implemented a 3500 access points and security devices at the 34 institutions for both the healthcare technicians and the new Cerner applications.
• Currently in the process of migrating from OC3 to Ethernet Circuits at the 34 institutions to reduce cost and improve flexibility.
• Migrated applications from the Verizon Data Center to the state mandated data centers and continued to manage the applications.
• Implemented ITIL standard processes in the areas of Incident, Problem, Service, and Change Management.
• Developed a standard project process for the CCHCS for all Verizon organization to utilize one way of delivery project on time and within budget. The process focused on developing a business requirements document (BRD) and a Detailed Design Document (DDD) before implementation, testing, and transition to operations (TTO).
• Created a Architecture Review Board (ARB) to review all BRD and DDD documents to assure technology implemented successfully into the overall architecture.
• Developed a MACD Process for LAN Management of switches and wireless devices. Client Executive Manager at Verizon Business
June 2007 - July 2009 (2 years 2 months)
Responsible for managing the the overall executive client relationships through the the US west region, France, Australia, and Canada, and in delivering help desk, destop support, security, network, and application and infrastructure management services. Managed the client engagement team of 26 who are dedicated client executives and client engineers in support of our clients.
* Successfully managed the build and transition of an online e-commerce management site in February 2008.
* Completed a data center migration for a hospital located in South Bay San Francisco in July 2008.
* Transitioned one of the largest banks and airlines in Australia to VZb Managed Services.
* Obtained responsiblity for managing and turning around 3 major clients in 2007-08 to satisfied clients.
* Renewed/Restructured all managed accounts since 2000.
* Grew total revenue on the average of 58% YOY between 2006-08 for current and new accounts and exceeded revenue targets each of those years.
* Grew monthly recurring charge on the average of 55% between 2006-08 for both current and new accounts.
* Managed 15M of total revenue for all accounts in 2008
* Implemented Financial Controls to better manage professional services hours within 2% of original budget.
Client Executive at Verizon Business (Totality Inc.) June 2000 - June 2007 (7 years 1 month)
• Managed the overall executive relationship of 6 clients in delivering application and infrastructure management services to business critical systems. Renewed all six contracts during the past 2 years.
• Managed one of the largest/strategic accounts within the company and leading the launch of their B2B site in the 2nd quarter and there B2C site in the 3rd quarter.
• Full accountability for client satisfaction, P&L profitability, and growth targets. For 2002, the company generated $16.7mn in sales reflecting a growth of about 60% over 2001 revenues. We met our target to meet our 2003 goal of 21 million. During the 2004 fiscal year, we increased annual revenue 40% from 2003
• Participates in the sales process and responsible for structuring, negotiating, and closing contracts. This includes defining critical business processes (CBP’s) for the client and then connecting the best of breed SLA’s.
Global Client Delivery Executive
June 1996 - June 2000 (4 years 1 month)
Global Client Delivery Executive for the Bechtel Account which represented one of EDS’ Global Account’s. EDS supported 10,000 Desktops at six US sites, United Kingdom, and six different countries in Asia Pacific.
• Responsible in turning the account around from being terminated, non profitable, and low employee morale.
• Added 8 Million dollars in growth revenue in addition to the 27 Million dollar annual account in 1999. Bechtel was a 10 year 250 million dollar account.
• Excellent working relationship with Bechtel Corporate and Regional CIO’s. The Account received a 5.08 on a 1 to 7 scale Customer Satisfaction Survey for 1999.
• Obtained 5.4 on a 1 to 7 scale from the Employee Satisfaction Survey in 1999.
• Managed and implemented a fully leveraged, remote, centralized Help Desk and Server Management Center that included managing a matrix organization of 200+
August 1994 - June 1996 (1 year 11 months)
• Managed and provided support for 2000 personal computers and Macintosh’s in a scientific/engineering environment.
• Developed service level metrics and process improvements that resulted in overall customer satisfaction.
May 1994 - August 1994 (4 months)
# Consulted the EDS Account Manager and GTE Vice President of Information Systems in recommending and implementing improvements for Data Center Services for the Venezuela telephone company.
May 1989 - May 1994 (5 years 1 month)
• Managed the start-up of the Saturn Help Desk and Onsite Support team in supporting 3000 desktops in Spring Hill, TN and Troy, MI.
• Managed the Data Center team, which included processing payroll checks, printing financial and purchasing
reports, and providing system management of the Digital VAX Systems that supported the plant floor.
May 1985 - May 1989 (4 years 1 month)
• Provided technical hardware and software support for Personal Computers.
• Operated IBM Series/1, Digital VAX, and IBM Mainframes that supported the plant floor systems.
• Provided technical support to the computer operators in applications, network, and security issues.
BA, Political Science, International Studies, September 1981 - April 1985 Activities and Societies: President of Pi Lambda Phi Fraternity Jacksonville University
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), International/Global Studies, 1981 - 1985 Page 6
Enterprise Services Program Manager at Comcast Business email@example.com
Contact Ralph on LinkedIn