Winston-Salem, NC *****
Jennifer L. Capps
To use my talents, background, and knowledge to be the best fit for the position in which I’m applying for.
Starbucks, Winston-Salem, NC C ertified Barista December 2016- Present
● Customer Support Roles/Procedures, crafting Lattes to perfection.
● Opening/Closing responsibilities, inventory count, food pull.
● Problem solving, endurance, excellent speed and agility. Skippy’s Restaurant, Winston Salem, NC - S erver, Asst. Manager July 2009-November 2016
● Opening/Closing responsibilities, inventory count.
● Deposit/Withdrawals for day, food/supply pull.
● Stocking, filing, multi-tasking, positive energy, endurance. Custer Auto Repair, Inc., Wilmington, NC - R eceptionist March 2004- June 2009
● Receptionist, data entry, filing, inventory count.
● Positive Energy, resilience, customer service.
● Accounts payable/receivable, customer support, exceptional speed while having excellent precision.
Hampstead Medical Center, Hampstead, NC M edical Receptionist April 2001- March 2004
● Patient check in/out procedures, copy/fax medical records
● ICD-9 and CPT coding, insurance verification, filing, billing.
● Multi-tasking, excellent customer service skills, data entry, new hire and/or rehire training.
Occupational Therapy Completed 2 Semesters
1999-2001 Cape Fear Community College Wilmington,NC 1995-1999 New Hanover High School Wilmington, NC
Assistant Management Background, ServSafe Certified Proficient in Microsoft Word, Works, Excel, PowerPoint, POS systems, Accts receivable and payable, alldata.
Easily trainable, ability to adapt very quickly, type 75 wpm.