Huntington Park, CA 90255
University of Phoenix
La Mirada, CA
B.S. Degree in Business
Society for Human Resource
Expert Client Service Specialist with 12+ years of experience in help desk environments, relationship building, marketing and program development. Strong public speaking, teaching, and facilitating skills for diverse employees, professionals and global clients. Visionary, with an entrepreneurial advantage from developing and operating a proprietary-owned business. Capable of delivering competitive business enhancement, revenue gains, and profitable growth through formulation of strategic plans and practical resolutions to complex problems.
Data Entry Office Management Client Relationships
Bookkeeping HR Policies & Ethics Training
Time Management Critical Thinking Researching
Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), JDE, Workflow, Bottonline & Lawson. WORK EXPERIENCE
Chief Executive Officer
04/16 – Present
05/15 – Present
04/13 – 01/14
Eastwood Inspires Los Angeles, CA
Support daily operations and administrative tasks for apparel line, ensuring empowerment and motivation to people within the community.
• Recruitment and Training: Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations.
• Strategic Influencing: Participate in the growth of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
• Act as an advisor from the fiscal perspective on any contracts into which the Corporation may enter.
Unified Grocers Los Angeles, CA
Completed duties related to handling of mail or packages by performing labor-intensive duties and operating mail-processing equipment.
• Organization: Received and sorted incoming and outgoing mail and parcels according to postal regulations and unit necessities.
• Efficiency: Collaborated with the internal treasury department ensuring printed checks were delivered efficiently.
• Imaged invoices and filed correspondence.
• Mail Management: Weighed, stamped and made arrangements for outbound mail and packages, operated mail processing as necessary. Advisory Group Los Angeles, CA
Performed administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
• Fielded telephone calls while receiving and directing visitors.
• Created word documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
• Resolved administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Maintained professional and technical knowledge by attending informative workshops, forming personal networks and joining in professional societies.
• Team Player: Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Huntington Park, CA 90255
Lead General Clerk
08/12 – 04/13
05/11 – 03/12
05/09 – 05/11
Medical Records Clerk
06/06 – 06/08
05/04 – 07/06
Recreations Services Leader
06/98 – 05/04
Department of Home Land Security Los Angeles, CA
Received and distributed HBG, Premium and Charge out files to officers for processing.
• Worked with computers to create word processing documents, spreadsheets, input data and many other projects.
• Performed data processing.
• Facilitated office calls and took messages or redirected calls to appropriate colleagues.
ABM Industries-Engineering Los Angeles, CA
Guided the startup and management of a full spectrum of HR operations, systems and programs.
• Provided analytical support to the organization in preparing, studying, evaluating and modifying the contracts of the organization.
• Maintained all contracts processed throughout the lifecycle of the project and ensure its safe upkeep.
• Assisted with recruiting/staffing/employee relations for multi-state locations both Union & Non-Union positions.
• Responsible for the national administration of ABME’s EE Garnishment(s) and Employment Verification(s).
• Assisted with Open Enrollment nationally for ABME division.
• Special Project: Assisted with the creation of “back-end databases” for ABME & AMPCO Parking Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health WEB BASED Training Site.
Enki Health & Research Systems Los Angeles, CA
Maintained, incorporated, and accurately accounted medical records information on each patient.
• Ensured Physician’s and telephone orders while facilitating records requiring signatures are received and filed within the required time frame.
• Strong Communication Skills: Performed effective communication with others, both internally and externally to give needed information.
• Ensured that all residents were seen by their physicians, and routine lab work is completed and filed in the required time frames.
• Coordinated fund raising events & donor contributions. Los Angeles Unified School District Los Angeles, CA Assisted teachers with the supervision & implementation of developmental instructional activities for preschool and school age children.
• Tutored children individually or in small groups in order to help them master coursework and to reinforce learning notions presented by teachers.
• Supervised students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, school yards, and gymnasiums, or on field trips.
• Enforced administrative policies and rules governing students. Los Angeles County Parks & Recreation Los Angeles, CA Communicate with community members to determine their needs and interests
• Project Management: Developed and managed recreation and youth programs
• Budgeting: Accessed funding and prepared funding proposals for youth events and programs.
• Administered first aid according to prescribed procedures, and notify emergency medical personnel when necessary.