NEHA KANSAL E mail: k email@example.com P hone: 408-***-**** A ddress: San Jose, CA Seasoned T echnical Project Manager with almost 1 0 years of S DLC and IT e xperience d elivering business solutions in cross-functional environments. Excel in collaborating with people and bringing technical and business teams together to deliver projects within scope, budget and timeline. Leveraged P roject Manager/Business Analyst hybrid skills to lead and deliver technical p rojects for building and enhancing software t ools, i mplementing Saas based a pplications and i ntegrating enterprise s ystems.
FACEBOOK (Aug 2017- Current) Technical Project Manager (Menlo Park)
● Leveraging my P roject Manager/Business Analyst hybrid skills a t Facebook with a focus on Workplace Technologies to b uild new software tools and application, improve existing tools and streamline processes
● Collaborating with engineering & product team to prioritize & l aunch features d uring the year, delivering on the roadmap. To ok multiple products/processes from c oncept to execution
● Created & managed project charters, project trackers, issue logs, bug bash, product backlog & requirement docs
● Facilitated m eetings, created WBS, assigned d eliverables a nd managed project scope, scheduling & d ependency
● Communicated re gular status updates to the project stakeholders and executives on progress, timeline, risks.
● Bring order to chaos by creating and evolving a c omprehensive execution plan, and k eeping teams focused on delivering against that plan. Align competing priorities by linking strategy to execution
● Understand KPI and work with Analytics team manager to drive the c reation of dashboards and reports
● Delivered Construction Project management and reporting tool for Global teams in A MERICAS, EMEA and APAC. Drove user adoption and r olling out new e nhancements/ features each quarter based on user feedback/impact
● Delivered new T ransaction Management tool in 3 months. Managed the work of QA lead,technical writer and Data analyst to ensure creation of User Wikis, testing & data validation.Defined i ntegration with other tools
● Collaborating with teams globally i n space planning, transaction management, regional managers, Finance and engineering to build an internal tool for Real Estate Portfolio Planning (Headcount vs. Capacity)
● Working with business/SMEs to create/improve processes and integrate the real estate tool set
● Driving t he project for b uilding an internal tool for A sset and work order management system C ISCO (May 2017- Aug 2017) Project Manager (San Jose)
● Drove the testing and execution of cross-functional projects in C isco’s Supply Chain Transformation PMO
● Confirmed release readiness by ensuring successful U AT testing & f acilitated communication across 15 teams.
● Managed UAT Scope tracker and test plan for the system releases. Reported at s tatus meetings, C AB meeting
● Schedule/Drive UAT Status Call and m anaged UAT/Biz Defect escalations a nd follow ups. STANFORD HEALTH CARE ( 2013 - 2016) Project Manager/BSA (Palo Alto)
● Led t he successful i mplementation o f large scale business systems -Managed the IT activities (Planning, Requirement gathering, Testing, Deployment and to Go-live Support) t o roll out b usiness applications for new Stanford Emeryville Center, Stanford Neuroscience Center and Stanford Hospital
● Worked with over 10 cross functional teams including Vendors, business users & IT teams (Server team, Back up & Monitoring, Network team, Solution Architect, AD team, Field services, IT asset Mgt, & Security teams)
● Implemented, upgraded & supported enterprise systems that support B usiness, Operations & HR - Payroll Self Service, Time Tracking, Applicant tracking, Employee education, Training, Survey,Compliance, Contracts
● Project lead for implementing Valet Parking system, Building management systems, Facility Requests, Vendor management system and Security management systems at new /acquired Stanford Clinics
● Partnered w ith Customers/Business owners continuously to finalize/signoff system and functional requirements
● Reviewed vendor q uotes, SOW and SLA . Monitored PO processing/ Approvals, P rocured H ardware & Software
● Reduced i nstances of system crash, downtime and slowness for several business application by upgrading them
● Gained knowledge and experience in N etwork operations( Firewalls,Switches,Ports,IDFs), I nfrastructure
(Cabling, Control Panel/Gateway), Data Centers &A D/Single Sign-on, Compliance, Security standards-PHI, HIPAA, PII
● Successfully replaced Valet parking system at Stanford Main Hospital by managing work across 12 teams
● Upgraded H ospital's Request management system to new physical servers (connected to IVR,Paging). Crafted seamless transition w ith least downtime & made sure that 24 clients and >1000 users have least impact.
● Performed Change management, Incident management, Root cause analysis. Helped in transition to ServiceNow.
● Proactively monitor project risks/issues and communicate to leadership .Deliver projects within scope, budget & schedule. I ntroduced various processes and templates, Faster onboarding of clinics, Downtime communication. INFOSYNC SERVICES ( 2011 - 2012) P roject Manager/Analyst (Wichita, KS)
● Successfully delivered P ayroll self- service Software solution (like ADP) for external customers to cut costs
● Facilitated s print planning, Sprint reviews and L ed Daily scrums to manage, support and facilitate teams.
● Practised Agile for delivering projects to customers. Used JIRA for tracking activities and assignment tasks
● Delivered many Custom reporting projects for external customers- Collected requirements, created BRD and Prototypes, performed UAT with Business users and provided operational customer support.
● Wore multiple hats- Developed Financial,Sales, Operational reports using SQL server reporting Services. Wrote Ad-hoc sql queries and Stored procedures to pull data on-demand for analysis
● Built reporting dashboards f or deploying reports. Set up access, role based security and scheduling for users INFOGROUP (2006 - 2010) P roject Coordinator/Business Analyst (Omaha, NE)
● Worked in Professional Services group to Deliver Ad-hoc projects/customized solutions to Million Dollar customers. Gathered requirements, defined activities/timelines, assigned resources & tracked deliverables
● Partnered with Marketing, Sales & Product teams to provide exceptional products & service to customers
● Managed various projects concurrently & l ed 3 person data processing team. Sent timely high quality solutions
● Extensive experience with consolidating business operations and streamlining processes f or efficiency
● Led 1-year Business Process Reengineering (BPR) project to analyze and improve over 20 business processes. Introduced automated, consolidated workflows, implemented collaboration tools to reduce dependencies.
● Outsourced work by h iring 25 new employees in India. Lead offshore team’s work( India)
● Developed and implemented the Hours Reporting/Resource tracking software using SQL server and C# . NET
● SharePoint and Netsuite(ERP) administrator for various divisions-user access, security and content management
● Primary BA for Private label websites creation in C# .NET environment and for maintaining company website
● Finance and Accounting Intern- performed financial analysis, Audited and Updated the SOX procedures. Developed forecasting model & ensured compliance with Unclaimed Property Act Technologies: Q uip, Microsoft/ Google Suite,SharePoint, ServiceNow,Salesforce,Netsuite, Infor, Wiki, Jira Database/Programming: MS SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, T-SQL,SSRS, ETL, BIDS, SSIS, Tableau, C# .NET EDUCATION
University of Nebraska, Omaha, Master of Business Administration (2005-2007) Mody University, India, Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science (2000-2004) Certifications- Project Management Professional- PMP (Nov 2014), Certified Scrum Master - CSM (Feb 2017)