***-** ******* **** *****, North York, Toronto, ON M3A 3M5
T: 647-***-****, E: m firstname.lastname@example.org
O bjective Dynamic marketing and HR professional with MBA, potential business analyst, and a motivated self-starter, seeking a golden opportunity in the field of human resource management, marketing, management, supply-chain management, in developing new products and marketing strategies, undergoing marketing researches, and serving and comforting clients delightfully with the outcome. Experience Maayas Secutronics Limited, Dhaka, Bangladesh M ay 2016 - June 2017 Human Resource Manager + Head of Marketing
● Maayas Secutronics Ltd. is a customer oriented electronic security and customized IT solution provider.
● I was the head of their recruiting team; conducting workshops in career fairs in various educational institutions, interviewing candidates, selecting and performance evaluation were the key tasks of my role.
● Along with that I, and under my supervision my team, would manage the entire company’s employees.
● Went to various large organizations, offices, etc. to promote their product and persuade them set up CCTVs and alarm system in their offices for safety and security.
Bangladesh International Tutorial, D haka, Bangladesh N ovember 2014 - April 2016 Teacher
● B.I.T is a renowned English-medium school in Dhaka.
● I was a high school teacher of grade 9, 10, 11, 12 students.
● I taught Commerce and Business Studies to the O Level and A Level candidates and help them prepare for the O level and A level examinations taking multiple mock exams and evaluating their performances. LightCastle Partners, D haka, Bangladesh J uly 2014-October 2014 Intern + Project Team Leader
● LightCastle serves as an analytical backbone for SMEs in emerging markets. It specializes on combining firms’ internal data with market information to create strategic intelligence that drives business results.
● I worked on a few of their successful research projects for them, first under supervision and later as a team leader.
● I helped develop questionnaires for the researches and conducted online surveys.
● I also had to write reports on the results that came out from the surveys.
● I had to lead multiple projects where I managed people and projects at the same time.
Education University of Toronto, S chool of Continuing Studies September 2017 - Present Professional Certificate Program: B usiness Analysis North South University, D haka, Bangladesh January 2011 - December 2014 Bachelor of Business Administration, B BA: M arketing & Management CGPA: 3.66/4
North South University, D haka, Bangladesh September 2015 - December 2016 Master of Business Administration, M BA: M arketing CGPA: 3.52/4
Skills • Fluent in English, Bengali, and Hindi Languages
• MS Office
• Interpersonal communication
• Good writing ability
• Analytical knowledge
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Team playing
• Other computer skills
• Willing to learn and listen
• Strong networking skills
• Multi-tasking skills
• Good presentation skills
• Interactive marketing
• Knowledge of branding and brand development
• Knowledge of effective advertisement ideas
• Strategically managing a task
• Ambition to succeed
• Attended training program of International Advanced Level Business Studies: Getting Ready to Teach, arranged by Pearson in December 2015.
• Have experience of teaching students privately (2008-2014)
• Bizleader and Uniliver leadership internship program 2014
• Joined EcoFest (12th February 2014)
• Joined NSU-ers Meet Corporate Icons’13
• Participated in a competition of Ad Maker at North South University
• Organized drama shows at Shilpokala Academy and North South University (2011- 2013)
• Volunteered in Social Business Forum 2012
• Volunteered in National Career Fair 2011-2013
• Participated in Social Business Forum
• Arranged and participated in school campaign, trips, and cultural functions, etc.