Mount Joy, PA *****
Versatile, dedicated and trustworthy business professional. Highly developed customer services skills and an expert in vendor relationships. Demonstrated ability with oral and written communications, planning and organizing, problem analysis, plus Microsoft Office Suite.
Specimen Management Technician
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services, LLC - Lancaster, PA January 2017 to Present
Responsible for receiving and unpacking specimen testing samples from designated couriers. Sorting specimen samples into different study groups. Entering patient information into Clinaxys System and ensure accuracy. Labelling and scanning specimen samples to send to laboratory to be tested. Office Assistant-HAPA Customer Service
COVENTRY HEALTH AMERICA/AETNA - Harrisburg, PA
April 2013 to November 2015
Provides clerical support for Customer Service Management Team and Representatives, as well as Virtual Assistants. Responsible for daily production reports. Meets weekly Navigator activity quota.
• Pulls misdirected claims for daily CMRD reports to ensure claims are processed and paid
• Processes Avaya Daily Phone Stats for previous day and sends Excel spreadsheet to management
• Prepares priced Teamsters claims to send via UPS to Teamsters representative
• Maintains four FaxesCom email boxes and attaches fax to either existing Navigator issue or creates new issue
• Utilizes Navigator buckets and sends requested documents, i.e., Explanation of Benefits, Remittance Advice, Certificate of Credible Coverage, or Coordination of Benefits, to either Provider or Member
• Processes daily mail and sends any misdirected claims to appropriate Coventry health plan
• Covers reception duty on scheduled day when receptionist is at breaks or on vacation
• Answers multiple phone lines for management team
• Provides support during Customer Appreciation Week or other department functions Administrator/Human Resources-Labor Relations
RITE AID CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS - Camp Hill, PA
June 2011 to December 2012
Provided pre- and post-hire screening support to large (300+) internal customer base. Served as liaison between company and five vendors (Vangent, Quest, LexisNexis, Verisys, and First Advantage) for problem resolution.
• Utilized company owned and developed Applicant Screening Portal, LexisNexis - Enterprise web site, Vangent - Career Mapping web site, and First Advantage - EHP web site, to troubleshoot issues.
• Maintained four shared email boxes used for problem resolution.
• Processed monthly vendor invoices and submitted for payment.
• Preserved good-standing relationships, and re-established tarnished ones, with drug testing collection sites to ensure service in local communities nationwide and to ensure that invoices for services rendered were paid.
• Assisted with policy and procedure development.
• Assisted with developing training materials plus enhancements to systems and processes.
# Hosted training webinars for end users to ensure product was utilized successfully
• Identified and developed enhancements to streamline billing procedure and Applicant Screening Portal function
• Set up users for access to vendor websites and assisted with access issues
• Identified and addressed compliance issues with Background Screening and Drug Testing to prevent from happening on a go forward basis
# Located missing Drug Test results
# Located missing QuikScreen results
# Troubleshooted Background Screening delays
# Troubleshooted issues with Applicant Screening records Restitution Coordinator/Loss Prevention
RITE AID CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS - Camp Hill, PA
May 2000 to December 2010
Responsible for employee restitution program for entire company of 4700 stores. Included data entry of shoplifting cases into Access database and assessing civil penalties. Sent restitution letters, handled phone calls and set up payment plans. Processed restitution payments weekly and sent to Accounting to be deposited.
• Created and implemented a restitution recovery process that identified delinquent payors which resulted in an increase of over $1 million collected, bringing total yearly amount collected to over $2 million.
• Developed strong, productive client relationships with vendors resulting in outstanding service and collection efforts for the company.
• Managed and trained additional staff which improved department productivity and number of restitution letters sent weekly, utlitmately increasing monies collected.
• Generated weekly report for management which identified total restitution collected to be used in budgeting process.
• Provided information to the District Attorney's Office of Washington which helped secure a $100,000 restitution judgment for the company
RITE AID DISTRIBUTION CENTER - Shiremanstown, PA
1991 to 1999
Received merchandise delivered by trucks. Logged inventory into computer, produced identifier tags for merchandise, and moved merchandise to designated location. Duties also included receiving controlled substances, picking orders to be shipped to stores, and operating warehouse equipment. Education
Diploma in Office Systems Technology
Computer Learning Network - Camp Hill, PA
2009 to October 2011
Cumberland Valley High School - Mechanicsburg, PA
• Access • Vangent (QuikScreen)
• Word • LexisNexis (Enterprise)
• Excel • First Advantage (Team Pinnacle)
• Power Point • Quest Diagnostics (Employer Solutions)
• Outlook • Retail Expert Inc. (NaviCase and NaviStor)
• Infinium • SYSM (In-house Internal Communication)
• I3Screen • Applicant Screening Portal
• Citrix IDX
• Foresight Portal
• Fax Machine
• Xerox Imaging Center (scan, fax, and copy)
• Answering Multiple Phones
• Opening and Distributing Mail