Raju Mohan Reddy Bakaram
University of South Florida, Tampa FL
Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems(GPA:3.63) Exp Graduation: May 2018 Bootcamps: SAS, Big Data, Python
Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad, India
Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (GPA: 3.56/4.00) May 2012 Relative Coursework
Data Mining Advanced Database Administration Data Warehousing Statistical Data Mining Advanced System Analysis and Design Big Data Skills & Certifications
Core skills: SQL, SAS, R, WEKA, C++, Java
Databases: SQL, MS Access, Oracle 12.0
Tools: Eclipse, Tableau, Solr, Banana, SharePoint: UML Development Methodologies: AGILE, SCRUM
Others: ANSYS, Solidworks, Python, CAD/CAM on SIEMENS. Certifications: SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9, Machine Learning with R and Python(Udemy) Relative Projects
• Bikeshare Demand - Statistical Data Mining Spring 2018 Analyzed the Demand of Capital Bikeshare in Washington DC. Created various regression models to predict the bike demand using R.
• Visualization of AWS Cloudtrail Data - Big Data Project Fall 2017 Created Banana dashboard and Analyzed the Pattern in the AWS data. Loaded the data using Solr and Python.
• Patient Database Management System
We created Patient Database for small Hospitals to manage patient records. Tools used: Oracle SQL, Mockarro.
• Member of USF Badminton and Cricket Club.
• I got selected for central sector scholarship by MHRD for academic performance in the intermediate in 2012.
• Co-ordinated the event Tech Hunt with my friend in Acumen Tech Fest at our college.