William Eric Jones contact: 440-***-****
**** * ***** ****, *****, OH 44081 email@example.com
To earn a full-time position where my technical fabrication skills and welding expertise will contribute to the production of high-quality metal products. Professional Experience
South Shore Controls, Inc. Perry, OH 2009 to Sept 2015 Welder / Fabricator
• Built machinery for custom designed industrial washing and drying systems. Some applications included laboratory glass, TV picture tubes, musical instruments, and automotive components.
• Read and interpreted CAD blueprints.
• Employed technical intuition to identify potential design errors prior to construction.
• Welded broad range of metals with a primary focus on stainless steel.
• Experienced with integration of OEM components including motors, pumps, electric heaters, conveyor systems, bearings, drive systems, automated valves, filtration systems, flanges and fittings.
• Performed pipe fitting comprised of stainless steel (Schedule 5 to 80), welded fittings, piping assemblies, CPVC and PVC components.
Phase 1 Manufacturing Willoughby, OH 1987 to 2008
Owner, Welder / Fabricator
• Fabricated custom solutions to meet customer needs for industrial process systems. Some solutions included water filtration equipment, stainless steel tanks, belt presses, and filter screens.
• Managed and scheduled material deliveries to meet project needs.
• Performed all necessary business functions of a small business owner.
• Supplied machinery to domestic and international customers including locations in Saudi Arabia, Ecuador, and Canada.
Willoughby South High School – Willoughby Technical Center 1982 Technical Diploma – Welding
• Development of fundamental technical welding skills including ARC, MIG, TIG, oxyacetylene welding and cutting
• 33 years of MIG / TIG welding, working with stainless steel, mild steel and aluminum
• Proficient in reading and interpreting CAD blueprints, material lists, OEM specifications.
• Experienced with operation of overhead crane, forklift, hydraulic shears, press brakes, iron workers, related hand tools, and plasma cutting machinery.