Seeking a challenging career, which demands the best of my professional ability in terms of technical and analytical skills, and helps me broadening and enhancing my current skill level and thereby contributing to the growth of the organization while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
• Proficiency with XCode IDE, iOS SDK, iPhone and iPad Application Development.
• Experience on integrating third party frameworks.
• Firm background in object oriented design and programming skills.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Sound knowledge of software development life cycles and coding standards.
• Hands on experience in Agile methodology.
iOS Developer June 2015-Present
Tata Consultancy Services India
• Implementation and design of applications for iPad and iPhone
• Enhancing the user-friendly for the already deployed applications
• Creating innovative solutions for the new requirements
• Deploying applications in TCS Appmart and App Store.
• Implementing POC's and applying them to provide innovative solutions to the clients. Projects
Description: A TCS application used by Board members of TCS and TATA group for conducting meetings. Primarily developed for iPad. This application gives user the ability to interact with the documents and make annotations on them. Responsibilities: a)Development and deployment for 5 versions. b)POC's on 3D touch and Siri implementation, checking the business test cases for the user better experience by using the new frameworks. Solution environment: iPad and iPhone.
Description: A TCS application primarily deployed for TCS CEO and Internal IT Head for saving and editing the documents. This application is having the interactive UI for arranging the documents inside the folder in a customized way.
Responsibilities: Development and POC's on implementing extensions for the application. Solution environment: iPad
Description: A TCS application used for assigning tasks and actions for the meetings initiated. User can update the meetings details including the meeting participants, updating the action, delegating their profiles to other users.
Responsibilities: Development and deployment.
Solution environment: iPad
Description: mFrame is the new framework developed for the mobile enterprise applications inside TCS which maintains SSO including pin based and bio-metric authorization along with normal login.
Responsibilities: POC's on integrating mGraphs along with the SSO. Solution environment: All Mobile Applications
B.Tech: Electronics & Communication Engineering 2015 Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bangalore, Karnataka, India CGPA : 8.6/10
Intermediate : Maths/Physics/ Chemistry 2011
NRI Junior College Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India Percentage :93%
Sree Vani Public School Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India Percentage :87%
Title : Time-frequency and phase derived features for emotion classification Description : To extract present emotional state of a person using speech. pH, Phase Delay, Group Delay are the features used to distinguish the emotion. Tools Used : Matlab
Publications : India Conference (INDICON), 2015 Annual IEEE Personality Traits
• Quick adaptability
• Fulfilling the task on time
• Self-Confident & Self-Motivated
• Individual contributor, good team player
Name : Katakam S N V Krishna Chaitanya
Father Name : K V Subba Rao
Mother Name : K Kumari
Mother Tongue : Telugu
Date of Birth : 26th April 1994
Nationality : India