**** ***** ****** **** *** Fort Myers, Florida available to relocate
Indiana University Kelley School of Business Indiana 2013 Bachelor of Science in Business with a dual major in Finance: Real Estate Finance, Marketing Research Scholar: Indiana University Research and Technology Corporation Research Scholar
Center for Research and Learning Vice Chancellor of Research Indianapolis, Indiana August 2012 – May 2013 Team Leader & Research Scholar Innovation-to-Enterprise Central (ITEC) Undergraduate Research Program
• Led a 5-member team though an original venture proposal for research that received $17,000 University support
• Developed a minimum viable product, presented on research day, which led to offer from ex-E-Bay employee
North American Properties September 2017 – Present Director of Leasing
• Perform all levels of pre-development and developed property leasing, including: generating LOI, lease negotiation with attorney’s, brokers, and business owners, developing broker relationships, site tours, preparing Estoppel Letters, Subordination Non-Disturbance Attornment Agreements, and credit analysis for national credit and regional tenants.
• Track and maintain key lease files, reports, and dates to ensure lease progress and milestones are achieved on time.
• Prepared pre-development site analysis reports, including: visibility, accessibility, transportation networks, residential density, demographics and socio-economics, supply and demand, regulatory environment, asset market above/below analysis, and trade area delineation.
• Develop financial proposals for net profit centers for ground up developments including cost initiatives, ROI, and ongoing management expenses to maximize property revenue potential.
• Prepare monthly draw reporting materials for institutional investor (JP Morgan) updating on: leasing, consultant progress, and management activity
Simon Property Group, Inc. July 2013 – June2017
Assistant General Manager and Interim Operations Director: Orlando International Premium Outlets & Outlet Marketplace General Manager: Rolling Oaks Mall San Antonio, Texas (Property divested into Washington Prime Group) Interim General Manager: Forrest Mall Fon Du Lac, Wisconsin Management Trainee: Woodfield Mall Schaumburg, Illinois Assistant General Manager and Interim Operations Director: Orlando International Premium Outlets & Outlet Marketplace
• Prepare property budgets, annual business plans, quarterly reforecasts, and monthly variance analyses for $100 million EBITA and $7 million CAM operating budget for department of 6 direct reports and 50+ staff members to meet and exceed constantly changing business plan and financial goals.
• Led detailed process of evaluating leases allowing landlord to increase current revenue or develop new programs that strategically allow new revenue streams resulting in $2M annual locally + $3.85M regionally.
• Managed all third-party contractors in the provision of scope of work, construction, and special projects to insure the completion of all work in accordance with established permitting, specifications, and ordinances.
• Coordinated the construction, maintenance, preservation and knowledge of all facilities, systems, equipment and infrastructure, including but not limited to: water, sewer, heating, cooling, electrical distribution and associated infrastructure, fire protection systems and associated equipment, roofing, pavement, landscaping, security apparatus, elevators, signage, fencing, data/telecommunications infrastructure and all alterations or modifications.
General Manager: Rolling Oaks Mall
• Actively participated in Purchase and Sale meetings and continuing research with EVP development, residential developers, site developers and civil engineers, and city council on land sale.
• Nominated a Rising Star/Top 20 (of 3K+). Used as example hire for recruiting events by HR and CFO.
• Maximized profit potential at $3.7 million EBITA and $400K operating budget through leasing, return on investment practices and reevaluations, value engineering, contractor rebidding, and thoughtful activation of available real estate.
• Completed two local leasing deals which included a local fast food burger operator and junior women’s apparel.
• Developed business plan to exceed set 1% growth, resulting in increase of 6% in year 1, 5% in year 2
• Excelled in crisis management, competitive analysis, financial management, tenant relationship, and collecting data for strategic proposals.
Interim General Manager: Forrest Mall
• Aggressively researched the market for additional revenue opportunities and closed first leasing deal within 2 weeks, including letter of intent, lease structure, and co-selecting appropriate placement in current merchandising-mix .
• Coordinated the management in transition and all vendor management including marketing and operations. Management Trainee: Woodfield Mall
• Assisted in a $17 million redevelopment package with development executives, architects, senior management and leasing through a deep analysis and presentation of addressing key customer touchpoints effectively and economically.
• Participated in meetings with Senior Leasing Representative and tenant brokers, and supported broker site tours
• Selected by Human Resources to present research and finding in formal presentation to top level executives on suggested procedures for Simon Venture Group acquisitions. Also, presented to the CEO of the Simon Youth Foundation, creative new methods of collecting high yield charitable contributions while utilizing company resources and human capital.
• Engaged in management trainee program, which involved quizzes, exams, and interdepartmental projects with development, tenant coordination, leasing, operations, accounting, and various supporting departments in effort to build general management proficiencies while adhering to company policies and procedures. Organizations & Professional Associations
Urban Land Institute
Kelley School of Business Student Government President Awards
- Vice Chancellor Award for Innovation – Indiana University 2012
- Research Scholar Scholarship Innovation-to-Enterprise Central (ITEC) 2012
- 2nd Place Scholarship Prize Ideas Solving Social and Economic Challenges Pitch Competition 2012
-3rd Place Bloomington Finalist Kelley Versus Krannert Case Competition 2012
-1st Place Indianapolis Round Kelley Versus Krannert Case Competition 2012
-Rising Star Award University Student Government Office of Student Involvement 2011-2012
-Top 100 student nomination Student Organization for Alumni Relations 2012