Contact No: +914**-*******
Looking for a position in a reputed organization where my
knowledge can be utilized. Seeking a position where I can utilize my
knowledge for the betterment of the organization's growth as well as Safety
to the Environment
2013- PG Diploma in Food Safety & Quality
Management System from IGNOU
Madurai Regional center.
2007-2011 Bachelor of Technology degree in
From Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology
Affiliated to Anna University and
Secured an aggregate of 77%
2007. XII from Al-Ameen Higher Secondary School, Madurai
(State Board) and secured an
aggregate of 76.91%
2005. X From Al-Ameen Higher Secondary School, Madurai
(State Board) and secured an aggregate of 84.2%
Microbial analysis, Staining Techniques.
Milk and milk products analysis
Efficient in working with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and
Microsoft PowerPoint Comfortable to Work in PC environments.
School Level NCC (CADET) with A Grade Certificate (Apr 2004)
Participated in National workshop on "Three Dimensional Structure
Determination of Drug like Molecules Using X-Ray Crystallography" at
Dept. of Bioinformatics, Vinayaka Mission's University, Salem (Jan 2009)
Participated in National Workshop on "Critical Perspective on Research
Methodology in Biomedical Sciences" at Karunya University (Oct 2009)
Participated in International Seminar on "Applications of Confocal
Microscopic Techniques in Animal Health & Management" at Alagappa
University, Karaikudi (Mar 2010)
Participated in National Conference on "Recent Trends in Biotechnology
towards Medicine & Health care" at Kamaraj college of Engg & Tech (Oct
One Week training at Surien Pharmaceuticals (P) Ltd, Kovur, Chennai in
Training in "Formulation, Manufacturing and Quality Control Dept"
> Ability to motivate juniors
> Confident about completing the work on time
> Ability to work under pressure
Topic: Silver extraction from used x-ray film using alkaline protease.
Description: Silver is one of the precious and noble metals used
in large quantities for many purposes, particularly in the
photographic industry. The waste X-ray/photographic films containing black
metallic silver spread in gelatin are very good source for silver recovery
compared to other types of film. With an increasing demand for silver
in the world, recent attention is focused on X-ray/photographic
films as one of the secondary sources of silver owing to the
considerable amount of silver present in them
Designation: Quality Control Executive: Worked as Quality Control
Executive in SNP dairy milk industry from MAY 2011 to March 2012.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Microbiological analysis work:
1) Examination of Raw milk microorganism count
2) Examination of Processed milk microorganism's count by Standard
Plate count (SPC), Agar plate count and etc...
3) Coliform Count.
Chemical analysis works:
1) Methylene Blue Reduction (MBR) test,
2) Clotting On Boiling (COB) Test,
3) Acidity test,
4) Fat estimation,
5) Organo Leptic characters Test (OLT),
6) Specific gravity of milk by CLR (Corrected Lacto metric
7) Phosphates test,
8) Alcohol Test and etc...
Designation: Quality Assurance Executive: Working as a Quality
Assurance Executive & production coordinator in GRB Dairy foods pvt.ltd
(Ice cream division including Sweets), Hosur from April 2012 to August 014.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Production planning as per market demand and stock available.
2) Daily Stock maintenance (In & Out).
3) Material Management in Production.
4) Recipe formulation and R&D works in development of products.
1) Chemical analysis of raw material and quality check of
2) Determination of Viscosity, TS calculation, Acidity,
Fat...etc in ice cream and ice cream base mix...
3) Microbial analysis of finished product like ice cream, sweets
and raw materials used for production. TPC, Yeast & Mold,
Coliforms for Ice cream, I/C Mix and Additional Pathogens for
4) Routine Swab analysis of Machine, Employee.
5) Canning process, retorting process etc...in Tin foods
6) Maintenance of printing and other call back details of
7) Record maintenance/ Documentation works.
1) Housekeeping monitoring in the production area and plant
2) Quality maintenance in RO plant-pH, TDS of treated water
3) HACCP team member for HACCP implementation.
Name : SAKTHI VEL.G
Date of Birth : 03rd January 1990
Father's Name : Ganesan.P
Passport No : J 7694109
Nationality : Indian
Communication : 27, Mariamman kovil Street,
Languages Know : English,
Tamil - Speak & Write and Read - Expert
: Kannada, Hindi - Speak -Intermediate
GRB Dairy foods pvt.ltd,
Ph No: +91-984*******
Er. I. Ganesh Moorthi
Asst. Professor, Dept. of Biotechnology,
Kamaraj College of Engg and Technology
Ph No: +91-989*******
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned
information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for
the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.