New York, NY, 10025
● Proficient in English and Spanish and Basic Korean comprehension.
● Problem solving and conflict management
● Skilled in Microsoft ( Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and Raiser’s Edge
Children’s Museum of Manhattan / S tore supervisor Sept. 2016 - PRESENT, New York, New York
● Monitoring store inventory.
● Making sure the customers expectations are being met.
● Cash handling.
● Training new employees while aiding benefit packages with the HR department.
Children’s Museum of Manhattan/ A dministrative Assistant Jun.2014 - Aug. 2016, New York, New York
● Answering phone calls, faxing and printing documents
● Maintaining files and records while keeping them up to date.
● Creating employee packets and entering employee
● Basic bookkeeping tasks and issuing invoices, checks etc. YMCA Main Street/ R eceptionist
Aug. 2014 -Nov. 2015, Bridgeport, Connecticut
● Welcomed and greeted customers in person or on the telephone.
● Assist in office management and organization procedures.
● Directing phone calls to employees and other departments.
● Distributing mail to other departments.
University of Bridgeport / B .S in Psychology
Aug. 2013- Dec. 2017, Bridgeport, CT
Marcdana Antoine [supervisor] : 203-***-****,
Kathrine Almonte [supervisor] : (347)933- 9845,