Orlando, Florida 32828
Objective: My career objective is to work for a company or organization long term. In doing so I thrive in confidentiality, exceptional interpersonal skills, reliability, dependability and motivation.
•Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Psychology
My education has prepared me to communicate with clients and their needs. I am prepared to interact on a day to day basis and how to teach in developing strong, positive relationships skills.
•Kelly Educational Staffing Services, Orlando, Florida
October 2011 – Present
•Responsible for substituting in Elementary and Middle Schools within the Orange County Public School District.
•Full fill long term assignments through the end of school year while implementing lesson plans in various academic subjects and grades from 1-8.
•Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
•Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and objectives as indicated in the lesson plans for the lessons, units, or projects assigned.
•Employ instructional methods and materials most appropriate for meeting lesson objectives.
•Avalon Park Urgent Care, Orlando, Florida
March 2009– October 2011
• Responsible for staffing administrative staff and medical providers.
• Responsible for 12 employees.
• Handled all human resources duties/employee evaluations.
• Managed schedules for various shifts.
• Liaison to: CEO/President, Consultants, Investors, Administrative/Clinical Staff.
• Handled medical records/Monitored radiologist x-ray reports/diagnostics.
• Scheduled community healthcare events (ex: School/Camp Physicals, Wellness Seminars, etc.)
• Purchased Medical/Medications/DME/Office supplies.
• Scheduled monthly staff meetings.
• Reliable in working independently/making all executive decisions best suitable for the practice.
• Supervised practice marketing department.
• Worked efficiently with budget implemented.
Nephrology Associates of Central Florida, Winter Park, Florida
Medical Assistant May 2007-March 2009
Patient preparation/Vitals/Review Medications/Administered Injections, etc.
• Scheduled appointments for: Surgery, Out-patient procedures, Patient follow-ups, New Patients, Injections, and ordered laboratory procedures.
• Referral Processing/HMO Insurances
• Collected co-pays
• Posted all payments to patient accounts/patient contact on delinquent account balances.
•Exceptional attention to detail
•Excellent grammar and writing skills
•Microsoft Proficient; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, One Note
•Typing skills 45-50 wpm
•Ability to supervise and delegate
•Bilingual Spanish/ English
References will be provided upon request