Nawar A. Almhana
***** ********* **. *******, **. 20171 831 -596-5823 email@example.com
Summary Multi-talented candidate with strong customer service experience and attention to detail; Presents superior professionalism and communication skills to meet client and company needs; Highly focused and results- oriented; Successfully preforms under challenging situations; Driven to succeed; Excellent team player; Bilingual in Arabic and English. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Education Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA) Alexandria Campus, VA Major: Communication Studies/Liberal Arts. Present – Spring 2020 Work Experience
Barista & Customer Service Representative /PT Barnes & Noble College Northern Virginia Community College/ Springfield Campus, VA Feb 2018 - present
• Prepare and present beverages according to established recipe and presentation standards.
• Serve prepared food items such as muffins, bagels, sandwiches, etc.
• Collect and process payments from the customer including cash, credit and debit cards.
• Comply with health, safety and hygiene guidelines and regulations.
• Ensure customer service stations are well stocked and maintain clean and hygienic work area. Digital Reporter Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. Springfield, VA May 2016 – Dec 2017
• Generated original and feature stories and interviewed official and nonofficial personalities to cover main events in the Middle East and the U.S. region in multiple journalistic forms using credible original sources in compliance with MBN’s mission, standards, and Code of Ethics.
• Promoted MBN’ materials on social media platforms.
• Produced news and stories as directed by the assignment editors. Freelance Reporter in the U.S AlShabaka AlIraqia Magazine U.S.A / Iraq Sep 2014 - April 2016
• Researched, translated, and re-edited articles from various American Journalism sources, such as newspapers and social media sites.
Bilingual Legal Assistant to the Chairman HORIZONS & CO. Law Firm Dubai, United Arab Emirates May 2011 - Aug 2014
• Represented Chairman/Attorney by communicating and obtaining information from multinational clients.
• Read, researched, reviewed reports and legal documents; drafted letters (Word, PPT).
• Maintained calendars, arranged conference calls, checked requests and, reimbursements, organized and maintained files and took care of office supplies and mailing needs.
• Attended meetings of Legal Consultants with multinational Clients as translator and legal assistant.
• Managed multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman/Attorney related to diverse lines of business. Nawar A. Almhana
13430 Elevation Ln. Herndon, VA. 20171 831 -596-5823 firstname.lastname@example.org Bilingual Media Executive Assistant Gulf International Multimedia Dubai, United Arab Emirates July 2009 - April 2011
• Drafted presentations, brief papers, and sales reports (Excel).
• Administrative duties included arranging meetings, communicating with clients on behalf of the management.
• Reported staff requests to all managers
• Prepared daily, weekly, monthly reports (Excel) for the management.