Sasank Das Alladi
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sasank-das-alladi https://github.com/sasankdas/ PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Total Work Experience of 3.5 Years in Web Development.
• Hands on experience in developing a full stack web application using Angular 4 and Firebase.
• Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming and years of experience of working in the Agile methodology.
Web Tools: Git, Gulp, JIRA, npm, Cloud9, Slack, Sublime Text, Brackets, Visual Studio Code. WORK EXPERIENCE
Graduate Assistant: George Mason University, Fairfax, VA December 2016 – December 2017
• Member of Designing and development team of the ECE Department website.
• Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using component- based architecture.
• Used the concept of Routes and Child Routes for navigating between the pages.
• Implemented Forms in both “Template Driven” and “Reactive” methods to post data through API endpoints of the application.
• Created reusable templates using Angular 2/4 directives and worked with npm package manager tools (NodeJS).
Software Developer: Accenture –India. Client: Aon Hewitt June 2013 – December 2015
• Member of critical team developing web portals and enterprise applications with tight deadlines.
• Created the modules of the Benefit Portals of the employees of Aon Hewitt using AngularJS.
• Developed SPA asynchronously data-driven UIs using AngularJS.
• Consumed and Posted Data through RESTful APIs inside AngularJS applications.
• Used Ajax and JSON communication for accessing RESTful Web Services data payload.
• Managed data storage, retrieval in SQL, JSON formats and developed modules for interaction with the back-end database SQL Server from web modules. EDUCATION
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Masters in Computer Engineering, Dec 2017
Course Work: Advanced Computer Architecture, Object Oriented Methodologies, Web Development.
Jawahar Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics, May 2012
Course Work: C Language, Algorithms and Data Structures, DBMS PROJECTS
COLOR GUESS GAME: